a walk to stewarts

a walk to stewarts

A Story by brett

A Walk To Stewarts

 

As I walked out of my front house I crossed the chipped red front porch I spotted an enormous scattering of small dark red ants swarming a large Japanese beetle. I kept moving toward Stewarts I walked passed a shaggy old dog laying on the side of the sidewalk sensing its end. I crossed the street and saw a few young adults slurring their way out of a DUI. I’m now half way to Stewarts and to my left there was an electrical wire sparking and spiraling out of control like a king cobra spitting venom at its prey then slowly crushing it with its intense grip. Now passing the barbershop, which is about three quarters of the way to Stewarts. I looked in and I saw the barber trimming away at the man’s partially baled scalp. The hair slowly flies around in the shop like a plastic bag blowing around in the breeze. As I kept moving a cut through this alley way entangled with vines and tree roots. I was moving fast through this strange alley way and I could see Stewarts. Toward the end of the entanglement of the alley way I saw a helpless mouse caught in the vines of an incredible giant plant. I ran over and cut the little black and brown mouse out of the vines and went on my way. I crossed the street under the blinking red and yellow lights, and finally I was at Stewarts. out front of the store there was a puddle of water with swirls of gasoline twirling around like a whirlpool in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. I walked in to the store and got the few items I needed and returned home in the same way I came.

© 2010 brett


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
Added on July 20, 2010
Last Updated on July 20, 2010

Author

brett
brett

j twig, NY



About
im 18 years old and idk i just felt like joining lol i thought of a few good thing so i might as well post them lol more..

Writing
a arguement a arguement

A Story by brett