a arguement

a arguement

A Story by brett
"

my beat bud and me and his gf

"

DIALOGUE

 

          Marie: You always do this Evan you don’t understand I want you to change but you wont I think we need a break.

(Franticly pacing back and fourth)

          Evan: Please Marie don’t do this I don’t want to break up.

(Worried Evan started to break into tears)

          Marie: I don’t want to break up stupid I just think we should stop seeing each other so much. 

          Evan: Oh well how log do you want to go before seeing each other then?  

Marie: I don’t know Evan as long as it takes for you to change for me, when you do than we will be together

Evan: ok babe I guess ill bear through with you and do this ill see you later.

Marie: ok

(Evan left Marie’s house and went over to his friend William’s house to ask for some advise)

          William: Hi Evan what’s up?

(Starting to cry)

          Evan: nothing Marie and I just had a big fight

          William: dude come on don’t cry what happened?

          Evan: well Marie and I were hanging out at her house and she said I needed to change for her because I was acting like a jerk all the time and I did notice it, man I just don’t know what to do.

William lets out a sigh and answers)

          William: well Evan first thing I can say is don’t try to hard unless you want to lose her second cheer up its not like she actually said you two were going to break up se just wants some space.

(Screaming at the top of his lungs)

          Evan: but what if she cheats on me when Imp not with her!

(Startled William jumps out of his chair and smacks even to help him get under control)

          William: chill dude there is no need to scream damn. What you need to do is have trust in your girl. How long have you two been dating anyways?

(Slowly calming down)

          Evan: six months and a few days why?

          William: because after six months you two should have a strong trust bond with each other and shouldn’t have fears like that.

(Starting to choke up again)

          Evan: But I don’t know man it just seems like she is losing interest in me.

          William: don’t worry about it man you two will be all right.

          Evan: ok man ill trust her thanks I got two go.

          William: ok man stay strong

(Evan leaves Williams house and returns to Marie’s house to talk to her they finally reach an agreement and love each other once more)

(The next day Marie and Evan go to Williams house to thank him for all the help.)

          Evan/ Marie: thanks William you saved our relationship.

          William: No problem guys, I’m just here as a good friend.

(All three of them leave and drive off to hang out at the arcade.)

© 2010 brett


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

haha. nice.
"(Startled William jumps out of his chair and smacks even to help him get under control)"

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

87 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 20, 2010
Last Updated on July 20, 2010

Author

brett
brett

j twig, NY



About
im 18 years old and idk i just felt like joining lol i thought of a few good thing so i might as well post them lol more..

Writing