dark begginings...

dark begginings...

A Poem by Pax
"

i was thinking of holloween...and i came up with this...a weird poem...

"

Why do I knew from this day forward that I’ll be alone as the dark corners inside my weird mind… will the dead dreams rise up… or will the leeches of sorrow comes up and eat this dying soul… the monstrous being growing inside… who’d knew that this creature will tear up my reality and concealed me to be preserved… will I ever break free from this chained reality... maybe not… do you mind… I needed space inside your corners and sleep… I just needed rest in this miserable dimension away from the creature that hunts my mortal being… do you know the mind is a creepy thing to play with… I know… so be careful my friend… Would you not mind me staying here for a while… it won’t be long… just a few minutes is enough for me to rest… I’m tired… wake me up after five minutes… then I’ll be gone…

© 2012 Pax


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow.. your font shows the darkness of your poem.. haha :) thanks for sharing
- Kuhr Gred

Posted 11 Years Ago


Pax

11 Years Ago

thanks Kuhr...
There is a darkness within a darkness in the mind...a thing that creeps and will not be satisfied...

Posted 11 Years Ago


Pax

11 Years Ago

true marie...i do believe they just wait at see in the far corners of the mind...thanks...
There is that movement over the mind, like the darkness and shadows that come alive in autumn. Powerful and profound in the life of longing.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Pax

11 Years Ago

your a great light mr. Craig....you see something that i sometimes hide...thank you....
"The Leeches of Sorrow" That's awesome. Great write Mr Pax

Posted 11 Years Ago


Pax

11 Years Ago

thanks my friend for visiting...it's a pleasure seeing you around...
very interesting poem with a tone of confusion and fuzzieness (but its a good thing since i feel like that's how the narrarator is feeling) Anyways Nice job, very unique:)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Lost in Wonderland

11 Years Ago

hm, that just adds more to the mystery and intrigue of it:)
Pax

11 Years Ago

thank you...your thoughts are quite enough for me to keep on writing...
Lost in Wonderland

11 Years Ago

no problem

2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

351 Views
15 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 8, 2012
Last Updated on October 8, 2012

Author

Pax
Pax

CDO - the city of golden friendship, Philippines



About
Dear Visitor Hello there! I am Willyam Pax from the Philippines and now residing here in Saudi Arabia for work. I am not a writer but a sensitive aspiring artist who expresses himself into .. more..

Writing
Never in mine Never in mine

A Poem by Pax


Ocean Ocean

A Poem by Pax



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Medium of life Medium of life

A Poem by Pax


Everything cheap Everything cheap

A Poem by Pax


Beautiful Decay Beautiful Decay

A Poem by G!o