anxiety attack

anxiety attack

A Poem by Pax
"

-

"



My heart is in throbbing tone

My hands are as cold as stone

 

Sleepless, I become restless

Shortness of air, I become breathless

Controlling emotions seems helpless

An emotional distress

 

In the realization of my hyperventilation

I get dizzy and sleepy

My mind is on overdrive worry

 

Voices have strained my mind

And the Echoes have drained my body

Into a slumpy Winnie.

 

----------------------------------------------------

© 2013 Pax


Author's Note

Pax
You’ll never know the feeling unless you’ve experienced it. Knowing it is part of healing it - a knowledge about it makes you aware on how to handle it when it attacks... at least that's what i know...

I had experienced it twice that i lost control of my emotions...
anxiety attack and panic attack have alot in common...
in symptoms they have lots in common...

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Really we wont get how you feel unless we experience your that hard time. In our life often a time comes when we get trap into a situation from which we can not escape anymore. We become frustrated and are prone to this type of attacks. you narrated precisely.

I really hope for the best of yours.


Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

An anxiety attack can be very scary, you feel all alone in your own isolation, and you truly feel that no one understands you. Sometimes there is too much in your life and in your path, you just can not handle it, but I know you're strong sweetheart. I just know, for I know you and see you always getting out of it... just hold on to that strength you have in you.

I know how this feels, and it can tear the inside so badly. I know that deep inside your voice is always calling you to your positivism, and it will pointing you into the right direction ...

beyond all that, I appreciate your poem here fully, I can identify with, for multiple more who can I see, I appreciate the courage, and honesty you share this item.
I personally always wish you the best, even though sometimes I can not reach you,
Then we talk in silence, for I'm sending you each time new wings. :) and there is trust.
I'll always trust in you, because you know that you are for me one of the most beautiful souls I know.

This poem was beautifully crafted, no need to repeat a single line, for they stand all out in perfect quotation.

Wishing you nothing but the best...

Lots of love,

- Elisa

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

10 Years Ago

Dear big Sis,

Your words touched me in a deeper level. I am grateful with that always. .. read more
Seen someone go through this , taking too much Carbon dioxide.. Loss of ability to stand,scary feeling I am sure. Well expresses love the picture?

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

"Voices have strain(ed) my mind

And the Echoes have drain(ed) my body

Into a slumpy Winnie.:
This poem tells it like it is . This stage of emotional distress and extreme anxiety attacks from different reasons which needs an attention and healing before it gets out of hand. I think some things we can control and some things we can't . A very raw piece of emotional journey...Excellent...:)


Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Know the feeling, thought I was having a heart attack. Splendid read and write. Thank you for sharing.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

i went through this exact same thing several times with my first divorce...i just had no control over my reactions to the fear of loss, the anxiety of the situation...

the loss of emotional control..

yep--been there done that..and feel this.

jacob

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


4
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1705 Views
35 Reviews
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on June 26, 2013
Last Updated on July 11, 2013

Author

Pax
Pax

CDO - the city of golden friendship, Philippines



About
Dear Visitor Hello there! I am Willyam Pax from the Philippines and now residing here in Saudi Arabia for work. I am not a writer but a sensitive aspiring artist who expresses himself into .. more..

Writing
Never in mine Never in mine

A Poem by Pax


Ocean Ocean

A Poem by Pax



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..