A reflection of movement

A reflection of movement

A Poem by Pax
"

-----------------------------------

"

 

© 2013 Pax


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I like the headline so much! Reflection of movement can give me so many associations and thoughts! your poem is remarkable, with great lines, and rhymes! Really instead to "talk" or do something worse, if we have deep pain inside, the better way is always creativity, where the good and bad emotions could complete mission and empty our broken hearts... Whatever we regret in life, is something which we choose, after that our way is not going back again, but we will come again to the same test one day! I love the positive end of that piece : "to bear a better seed of the contended tomorrow".

-- nour --
25.08.013

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

10 Years Ago

your as insightful as ever my dear friend...hugs...
hope your doing good...
and yes, pro.. read more



Reviews

Wow. The ever wise Mr. Pax at his best and brightest. All good to quote and very true and relevant to the human journey.
Into my library dear friend...Splendid...:)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

10 Years Ago

thanks my friend... It's already a great honor you think i am in my best... it's a pleasure to be yo.. read more
Sami Khalil

10 Years Ago

Hahaha. We both inspire each other...You are welcome...:)
we can write our way into contentment...at least in this piece i see hope of that...

i really like the wording in this piece...the movement of it..."to snore a better forever more"

that is quite a creative line...imaginative and telling...some people sleep through life in order to not get hurt...but what they miss is life...

they need to wake....your pen helps to wake those who read you...the philosophy is educational for your readers to ponder.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

10 Years Ago

i am glad you find it educational...
it is always an honor when you come and read my verses m.. read more

2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

602 Views
12 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 15, 2013
Last Updated on August 15, 2013

Author

Pax
Pax

CDO - the city of golden friendship, Philippines



About
Dear Visitor Hello there! I am Willyam Pax from the Philippines and now residing here in Saudi Arabia for work. I am not a writer but a sensitive aspiring artist who expresses himself into .. more..

Writing
Never in mine Never in mine

A Poem by Pax


Ocean Ocean

A Poem by Pax



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


"Touched..." "Touched..."

A Poem by Chris