You are NOT alone

You are NOT alone

A Chapter by Heather

Young. When we are young the lies seep into our brains, father christmas, the tooth fairy, life is happy and long and sadly this is not reality, we are mere puppets in the deep realms of this world. "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger" they say, life is killing us slowly, others more quickly, so life makes us stronger?? This makes us strong individual beings, every single one of us is strong, the older we get the stronger we become, our brains develop and eventually our eyes will widen to see the beauty standing right in front of us, the Earth. We are alive, time measures how we grow, pushing us to our limits, testing us for our own good, for this is survival of the fittest. Nothing is forever, yet something can't not last for no time limit for it would cease to exist. For good to exist so does evil, a statement, not an excuse for treating each other the way we do, judging each other, hurting and bruising each other on the inside and out, sometimes even murder. we are all the same but yet so very different, our skeletons and bodies are blank canvases, we paint who we are choosing the path of the paint, even how much it can seep into our hearts. We train our minds, whether we are nice or mean in certain situations is up to us or even if you put a line through your sevens, it all makes us who we are. For all of the healthy people there are unhealthy people. it is not right it just is. 
Today somebody wise spoke words that were to motivate us, "16 school weeks left then exams" they say, these little facts stay with you expecting a reaction. Nobody can truly motivate you, motivation comes from within yourself, from the heart. Motivation tests how bad you want something whether it be an A*, a promotion at work or even an extra day to live. Thats what keeps us going, do you see the people in third world countries or who have a terminal illness or disease complaining? The only choices available to some of them is life or death? They choose life and fight until the very end, the very last day, because they are motivated, determined to live. It's not how good you are at something it is merely how hard you are willing to fight for something mentally. We harm ourselves and others harm us and pierce our skin, but are we truly even yet to scratch the surface. Only you can decide for no two people within are alike, are you willing to sit back and let life lead you or would you like to take the lead. There is always a choice. This is survival of the fittest, are you ready to take control, ready to step into tomorrow? There is no time and all of the time in the world, strive to be happy, do what makes you happy, make your anger be worth everything in your world and your happiness come cheap or even free, I'm not even telling you what to do or what not to do, we all have free will to an extent so choose to accept that gift if you wish, but always remember, you are NOT alone.


© 2014 Heather


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Philosophy in a nutshell... chuckling here.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Chris

10 Years Ago

Not everyone sees the trees in the forest... hell, some don't even see themselves.
Heather

10 Years Ago

I think everyone deserves to though, even if it's just once, it all makes a difference.
Chris

10 Years Ago

that is a real thought... well spoken.
Love this , so truthfull !! :D Great

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Heather

10 Years Ago

Thanks! most of my other work on here is just poems so i thought id change it up a little, thanks fo.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
2 Reviews
Added on January 8, 2014
Last Updated on January 8, 2014


Author

Heather
Heather

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom



About
Well hello there. I'm Heather, I'm eighteen. Currently studying Creative and Professional Writing at the University of Derby. I can be quite harsh, and am quite the pessimist. I'm not a big people.. more..

Writing
I "Won" I "Won"

A Poem by Heather


It was always me It was always me

A Chapter by Heather