Are You Satsified

Are You Satsified

A Story by Zero
"

Sometimes dealing with Anxiety can be hard. It can be hard when you have gone months without it bugging you and then out of nowhere it comes backs.

"

Are You Satisfied

It has been a year now since I have parted ways with you, since I declared my Independence from you. I have not seen you, have not heard from you. One whole year, and just when I thought things were getting better, you came back. With no reason, and no cause. When I first saw you, you made it appear as if you wished to discuss peace. You looked as if you wanted to become an ally, to finally put a stop to your childish ways, and work to help me. But I was wrong, I was careless. You caught me off guard.

You managed to strike me several times before I could react. But I soon regained my balance, and was able to dodge the rest of your onslaught. Even though I was able to evade your attacks, my mind raced, thought swarmed me, and soon I began to doubt if I could handle this fight.  You continued to strike at me, you wanted me to fall, to give in to your demands. I managed to push you back, and from there we were at a stand off.

I remember looking to you, and a asking “are you satisfied?” You gave no answer, you just stood there as the dust settled at our feet. After a few moments, you scoffed and ran off. Leaving me with no answer. So now that I have another chance to ask you, I will ask you the same question I asked you the day you attacked me, and once again destroyed the peace that I created.

Are you satisfied? Tell me my dear friend, are you? Are you happy now that you destroyed the peace I’ve created. Do you like seeing the destruction of those around you? Do you like seeing me fall to my knees in defeat? Are you satisfied with the pain that you have brought to my world?

Anxiety, how many times do we have to go through this before you realize that know matter what you say or do to me, you will not break me. What happened a few days ago, may have caught me off guard, but it did not break me or defeat me. No, it made me stronger, it made me wiser. It made me realize that you are still trying to cling to your old way.

We were doing so good, we had a full year of peace between us, and you ruined it. Well, some of it, you haven’t completely destroyed the peace that I have created between us. Some of it still remains, and even after what happened a few days ago, I want you to know that I forgive you. I want you to know that I’m not angry with you, but instead I’m sad for you. I am sad because even when I try to show you mercy, you turn away, you refuse it. You must be so lonely. You wonder through the world alone. You’ve fooled yourself into believing that you are alone in this world, that no one cares for you. Well I care about you. I care about you because even through you and I are separate from one another, we are still connected. I feel what you feel, and when you are in pain, sad, fearful, or lonely, it hurts me.

Anxiety please listen, no matter what you do, say, no matter how you make me feel, I will always be waiting for you with peace, and open arms. No matter how hard you try to get me to fight you, to end you, I will always show you forgiveness and mercy.

© 2016 Zero


Author's Note

Zero
Ignore grammar problems, just let me know what you think.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Mercy and forgiveness is hard to give sometimes.
"Anxiety please listen, no matter what you do, say, no matter how you make me feel, I will always be waiting for you with peace, and open arms. No matter how hard you try to get me to fight you, to end you, I will always show you forgiveness and mercy. "
I loved the above lines. I could write a epic tale from the meaning in your words. I believe we fix ourselves when we lose the regret and the pain. Thank you for sharing the excellent story.
Coyote



Posted 7 Years Ago


Zero

7 Years Ago

Thank you again for a kind review.
Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

Was my pleasure and you are welcome.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 7, 2016
Last Updated on December 7, 2016
Tags: Anxiety, Story, Satisfied, Angry, Sad, Emotion, Hope, Mercy, Forgivness

Author

Zero
Zero

About
I love to write. I write so that I can help myself, and hopefully help those who stumble across my writings. I write so that I can connect to people from all walks of life. more..

Writing