Change

Change

A Story by Zero
"

Change is hard, it's scary and full of uncertainty.

"

Change, everyone faces it everyday. But change, change is weird. It’s never constant, it’s never the same. Change is, well, always changing. It can be good, bad, both, or neither.

Ever since the dawn of man, humanity had to learn how to adapt quickly to their ever changing environment. Change batter them left and right, causing humanity to grow into the only species that can adapt to a new situation at the exact moment that it arises. Change has from the very beginning has always been a good for humanity, but even so, not all, but the vast majority of humanity, hates change. Why? If change is a good thing, why do some people hate it?

People hate change because change is scary. It brings forth a new situation that we must adapt to, whether we’re ready for it or not. Change is the only thing in this world that cause us to feel several emotions all at once. It can bring forth good emotions, like happiness, confidence, and determination, but it can also bring forth the dark emotions that are sadness, fear, doubt, and anger. Change is the one thing that humanity cannot predict when it’s going to happen, and what the outcome will be. That’s why we hate it.

But change isn’t bad, but it also isn’t good. It’s both. Change is the only thing that allows us to see where we once were, and where we’re going. Change isn’t  constant, it isn’t  good, bad, it’s not the same, it’s not relative. It’s a necessary evil of the world.


© 2017 Zero


Author's Note

Zero
Sorry if formatting is weird. Also, I wrote this one day, I didn't like it, but my friends convinced me to post it here. Let me know what you think.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You have taken an everyday part of life and given us your thoughts on it.
I wouldn't change a thing!
Cheers,
Alan

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Zero

7 Years Ago

Thank you!
-Zero-

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
1 Review
Added on March 20, 2017
Last Updated on March 20, 2017
Tags: change, hard, story, short, happy, sad, fearful, uncertain, uncertainty, help, bad

Author

Zero
Zero

About
I love to write. I write so that I can help myself, and hopefully help those who stumble across my writings. I write so that I can connect to people from all walks of life. more..

Writing