Eden and Tyler Curry's wedding

Eden and Tyler Curry's wedding

A Story by Etrade Supply Smartphone Parts
"

Abigail Eden and Tyler Curry were united in marriage

"

Abigail Eden and Tyler Curry were united in marriage on November 26, 2016, at Our Lady of Sorrows Catholic Church in Kansas City, Missouri. Father Donald Shane of Omaha officiated the ceremony.

Wedding

pics:cheap prom dresses

The bride, an Omaha native, is the daughter of Jon and Paula Eden of Omaha. She graduated from the University of Missouri. Abigail is employed as an anchor/reporter at Fox4.

The groom is the son of Steve and Jody Curry of Kansas City. He is the grandson of Alberta McGreevy of Wichita, Kansas. Tyler graduated from the University of Kansas. He is employed as a civil engineer at Burns and McDonnell.

Abigail's maids-of-honor were her three sisters, Jennifer White, Courtney Eden and Annette Wells. She also had five bridesmaids and one junior bridesmaid. There were four flower girls, all nieces of the couple.

Tyler's best man was his twin brother, Cole Curry. He also had four groomsmen and one junior groomsman. There were three ring bearers, all nephews of the couple.

Read more:cheap prom dresses uk

© 2016 Etrade Supply Smartphone Parts


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

welcome to http://www.marieprom.co.uk/

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2143 Views
1 Review
Added on December 19, 2016
Last Updated on December 19, 2016
Tags: Abigail Eden, Tyler Curry, wedding, marriage

Author

Etrade Supply Smartphone Parts
Etrade Supply Smartphone Parts

Hong Kong, China



About
Etrade Supply is mainly for business of mobile phone repair parts like LCD display screen and digitizer or other small parts, mobile phone accessories and repair tools. more..

Writing