Milan preparing big relaunch for men’s fashion week in January

Milan preparing big relaunch for men’s fashion week in January

A Story by Etrade Supply Smartphone Parts
"

arlo Capasa reaffirms the approach he wanted to take from the moment he became president of Italy’s National Chamber of Fashion

"

Carlo Capasa reaffirms the approach he wanted to take from the moment he became president of Italy’s National Chamber of Fashion: “with the other fashion weeks (Paris, London and New York) there can be collaboration, ideas exchange, shared projects for young people and coordination of calendars. There’s a ban however on useless inferiority complexes.”

You need only look at the numbers to understand that Milan and Italy’s leadership are not up for discussion. In London, for example, the number of women’s runway shows (which have always been the most important in all cities) amounts to as many as the number of men’s shows in Italy, that is under 40. For the next edition of the Milan Moda Uomo men’s fashion week, (January 13-17), there were fears for a decline in runway shows and presentations, especially after the decision of both Gucci and Bottega Veneta to unite their men’s and women’s runway shows in February, during the fashion week traditionally dedicated to women’s collections only.

pics:http://www.marieprom.co.uk/short-prom-dresses

“We are in a moment of big changes and reconsideration: the designers and the companies are asking themselves how they can improve established strategies, also to tap into new generations, who have different needs and desires and above all a vision of the world that is very different,” said Capasa. “The unification of the runway shows is just one example. Bottega Veneta and Gucci will not be there in January, but, after missing one round, those who will be back on the catwalk include Antonio Marras, Ermenegildo Zegna, who will get the show on the road with an evening runway show, Frankie Morello, Moschino and N°21. The result is there will be 37 runway shows, two more than the last time and events and presentations will also be increasing,” he said.

There are positive signs also from the designer that has contributed the most, over more than 40 years of work, to ensuring that Italian fashion is known and appreciated throughout the world: Giorgio Armani. He presented his first collections in the Sala Bianca in Florence in 1974, a location that at the time was the Italian center of fashion. He did that along with other emerging designers and it was the first step of a path that has led the Armani group, which is still independent and firmly in the hands of the designer, to a turnover (based on 2015 figures) of €2.65 billion.

On the last day of the men’s fashion week in Milan, thanks to a project devised along with the Chamber of Fashion, Armani will have a double leading role. At 10:30 he will host the runway shows of three emerging brands in the Armani Teatro: Japan’s Yoshio Kubo, the Malaysian Moto Guo and the Chinese Consistence. The catwalk show of his first line will follow, (Emporio Armani will be on the runway on the second day, Saturday 14th), which will close the event and only then will buyers and journalists be able to head to Paris.

“Armani has once again demonstrated his generosity and willingness to support young people and Milan. We can all make an example of his coherence and dedication,” said Capasa. “We should never forget that textiles and fashion is the second industry of our country and continues to offer hope and opportunities to young people. Not to mention its contribution to Italy’s image in the world, which is priceless.”

Also for this reason, Capasa hopes that collaboration with local and national authorities will continue. “There has been a fruitful dialogue with Milan Mayor Beppe Sala from the start and we hope that the new government will continue along the course started by Matteo Renzi and Economic Development Minister Carlo Calenda, who understood the value of textiles and fashion as an economic driver of the country.”

Read more:http://www.marieprom.co.uk/prom-dresses-liverpool

© 2016 Etrade Supply Smartphone Parts


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on December 20, 2016
Last Updated on December 20, 2016
Tags: fashion, dresses

Author

Etrade Supply Smartphone Parts
Etrade Supply Smartphone Parts

Hong Kong, China



About
Etrade Supply is mainly for business of mobile phone repair parts like LCD display screen and digitizer or other small parts, mobile phone accessories and repair tools. more..

Writing