Preface

Preface

A Chapter by Writefor

So you have come to hear the tale of the King, hmmm? Well this tale is a long one, the world he lived was not that of peace and there was much still unknown to the young humans. There would was young still, the people barbaric and the kingdoms raged. But if you you really want to know than I could tell you about Tijor, he was bright for a human.

"There was a country ruled by a kind king and his family, the king had four sons, one ruled the northern kingdom, one the southern, one the western and one the eastern. The center of the Country was called High castle, this is where the king lived with his four young wives. The king had one son from either wife and nothing more. Little to the wives and the children's knowledge the king had passed after his last son Menthos was born. The royal family's believed the king to live in the castle, it had been twenty years from the last time the king was seen, his wives and children started to think bad about the other, the north said the east had their father,and was keeping him there. The west said the same of the south, and the south about the north, and the east about the west.

One day in the southern kingdom the one ruled by Menthos and his mother Hilda, a young boy came to the king and asked him if the rumor were true if the kings were fight over there father and where he was. This little boy was nothing more than a small street rat, he had no mother, father or family. The king stated "The king of the North is holding him, he is not letting him come to the south for fear he would want to stay, here, for it is not in the cold ice lands they call home." the child was saddened by this and asked the king if he would allow him to go to the eastern kingdom, the king granted the child his seal and the child started on his way to the eastern kingdom. The way to the east was a long one, the roads upkeep was terrible and the forest was heaven to all beast, the most terrifying was the dragons and the hivariagons, the trees look like stone,they stood like soldiers in rows upon rows so thick you couldn't see the end or if there was an end, the woods filled with moonlight was as if you had stepped into a illusion. The illusion was just that, it portrayed that of beauty.

Even knowing the dangers the small child traversed the woods, it took the boy many of years to get through the forest, but when he make it to the eastern kingdom he found that the war had gotten worse. The boy whom was but a small child was now a teen at the age of 16, he had strong arms and had armor made of a Hivariagon's hide, he had a shield made from the scales of a Lung Yu jade dragon and a sword from the a stone called Adamantium. He soon caught the eye of many people, for not many had the armor from a hivariagon and a sword made from adamantium. That was a feat by itself but to have those along with a shield made form the scales of a Lung Yu? Now that was truly a rare sight for they were quite fast. Soon even the king of the east heard of this warrior and wanted to speak with him, for how could he not with the treasure he carried on him.......


© 2015 Writefor


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

62 Views
Added on July 1, 2015
Last Updated on July 1, 2015
Tags: fantasy, yaoi, romance, prose


Author

Writefor
Writefor

MI



About
New writer, loves animals. Hoping for lots of reviews so i can get better. more..

Writing
The Meeting The Meeting

A Chapter by Writefor