victim & victimizer

victim & victimizer

A Story by l'etrangere

 Raunchy, pungent, odors hovered in the small stuffy room, stealthily tucked away miles from civilization. Yet the oppressive chamber held two souls, the victim and victimizer. One heart slowly plunging into the shards of hopeless void, narrowly fretting on a string, waiting till time would make its move. The other soul, momentarily sat, jeering and flashing a set of violently foul teeth upon the most scarred and etched face there was to see. Hollow, sunken cheeks embraced the cold eyes and stern nose of the rigid “man” who grasped vehemently on to a dagger dripping with crimson, fresh and envious.

 

To “him” it was a game; slowly, “he” would jerk, slashing at the neck right below the carotid which bulged and lulled in given intervals. Pretty soon, he had developed a scheme, a pot full of machinations that were sure to even deliver chills to Machiavelli himself. “First the throat; naught there pretty maiden? Fine then, thy arms, yes! Thy entire being is mine, and I shall be the one, dear lady, to rip and tear you of all there is!”

-------------------------------------------------------------

“Sev, I’m gonna rip and tear you alive Sev!”, she howled as she plunged across the wild summer grasses. Sev laughed like a hyena as he climbed up the tree and momentarily escaped her ferocious grip. With a huge breath filling her lungs, she shot up the tree, and fell straight to the ground bringing Sev along with her. They screamed as they tumbled through the sprawling grasses and fell into the familiar pond of lily pads and love stories.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Deformed and quivering, she lay on the bare frigid cellar floor, holding back the well of tears situated like a dam against her eyes. Mutilation does not even begin to describe the damage done against her.  Both physically and mentally she was chopped into bits and pieces fit for a divine cuisine for canines.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Dog barking surrounded her; she came out of the slough soaked and gasping for air. Before even acknowledging her consciousness, the hounds began frantically searching for Sev. His body was dragged out in clandestine fashion, and she took him into her arms searching for any sign of life. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Her scream shattered the sound barrier, created waves previously undocumented, and sent echoes reverberating off the walls. No one was there to listen to her list of grievances, no one to understand the pain. In that chamber remained only the victim and the victimizer.

------------------------------------------------------------------

She lay beside the victim, and whispered into his ear, words since forgotten. With a kiss on his lips and withering flowers to guard his soul, she left without a backward glance.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The murderer crept, closer and closer, to her. She was reminiscing about the memories of broken hearts and withering flowers …till she finally realized. She felt a ripple of fear because there were not two beating hearts in that doleful room, only one soul killing itself, where she the victim was the victimizer. 

© 2009 l'etrangere


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow! This left me hanging on. I throughly liked and enjoyed this write.
Had a certain punch to it. I thought it was very well written.


Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on November 26, 2009