the beasts of carbonarium part 4

the beasts of carbonarium part 4

A Story by Tomahawk Joe

I arrived at the place where I was sure I was to be incarcerated. I remembered it vaguely a crude wooden structure not much bigger than an appliance box with a corrugated tin roof. Two guards stood in front of the door their rifles were slung across their shoulders and their expressions were without emotion.
      I was scratched and bloody from my rough ride my clothes hung in loose shreds on my body. To make matters worse I had nausea and an impending headache from breathing in the fumes from the jeeps exhaust. The surly guard
shoved me roughly I stumbled forward and almost fell. "Move it" he barked loudly as he shoved the AK47 into my back.
      I wanted to punch him but I fought the urge strongly knowing I stood nothing to gain from such an action. Instead I fumed quietly inside my anger was fueling my headache.
The heavy wooden door shut slowly with a loud sustained moan of its ancient hinges. I coughed as I struggled to breathe in the air fetid though it was. I wanted to get the smell of the exhaust out of my nostrils. My eyes were adjusting to the light but there was nothing hospitable about my surroundings. All there was inside the dim room was a board suspended by a chain and a thin foam pad that was to be my bed. These people intended to make my stay here as miserable as possible.
      I pressed myself against the wall behind the door someone was coming inside again. I could hear the jangling of the key as he worked it in the lock. Daylight flooded the room another man in uniform walked cautiously in he sniffed the air inside the room in disgust. 
      Adrenaline flooded my system I could feel it subtly burning as it coursed through me. Quickly I leaped out of the darkness and tackled him. Then I felt the jolt of electricity course through me as the stun gun made contact with my exposed ribs. My muscles locked up helplessly I remembered letting out an agonized snarl as the man threw me off of him roughly.
      I was blinded by light and I heard mocking laughter and the roar of the water pump as the crushing pressure from the hose pinned me against the ground helplessly. The immense pressure tore my already ragged shirt completely off of my body. I was still groggy from the jolt of electricity my capacity to resist was diminished. The man who had hosed me then ordered me to take off the rest of my clothes.

© 2013 Tomahawk Joe


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
Added on June 10, 2013
Last Updated on June 10, 2013

Author

Tomahawk Joe
Tomahawk Joe

carl junction, MO



About
Aspiring writer and artist,currently working on four books. And a few short stories. I have been writing stories since grade school. more..

Writing
teaser: teaser:

A Story by Tomahawk Joe


River River

A Poem by Tomahawk Joe