Your Cinderella Syndrome is full of lies.

Your Cinderella Syndrome is full of lies.

A Chapter by FadedStars
"

2nd Chapter to I Swear I've seen you before. Thank you Benjamin, for bugging me to finish this chapter. It seems that without that I would have never posted it.

"
My Nearly broken body crawled out of the bed. Last nights sexual events caused my body to ache and hurt. Mathias, my husband told me that with the child we have no time for our sinful acts, so we have to make tonights events not erase from our minds. The way he used those words made me think twice about getting the boy, but now it is morning and I have not changed my mind. My emerald eyes look over and I saw him not in bed. It is a normal sight, he always leaves me in bed alone in the morning. My pale white hands grab for the small white house coat. The heat of the coat was wrapped around my body and warmed me up intensely. Normally when woken up alone, my body freezes. Mathias noticed once, but it never seemed to stick into his thick head. 
I descended out of the room, and walked down the hallway. We had a small apartment, with about two bedrooms. The guest room had just been changed for our adoptive child, and the other was for ourselves. We had one bathroom, which was a normal size. Not to big but yet not to small. Their was a small window, but it was up high. Mathias was the only one who could peak out of it, since he was the taller one out of the both of us. Our living room, Kitchen and dinning room was all attached together. Even though we don't have a dinning area, we just eat on the couch. The living room isn't much ether. We have a huge television, and a mess of cords in front of it, due to some Danish man's obsessive habit of playing video games. Oh how I can't wait for a time with no cords. There is a small table, near the large bay window. Normally on Friday nights we have some company, and we all play poker. But those nights are going to be changed since we are having the child. 
Now our kitchen is a different story. It is like most of the kitchens you see on television all clean and that. Although I always hated the kitchen, on horror films thats where most people have died...well besides in the bedroom. But whenever a certain a Danish man is standing next to the oven, trying to bake something for breakfast, with that stupid face, like if he is thinking "This is going to be so amazing," just makes me love the kitchen. 
As I lean my body on the corner leading into the huge room. My eyes scan over the situation. The Danish man was looking right at me, with a plate of homemade pancakes in is hands, and that stupid smile on his lips. "Godmorgen"(Good morning.) He said in his native tongue but I already knew what it meant. That smile caused me to smile back. "God Morgen." I repeated back. It was funny how Norwegian was so much like the Danish language. The blond Danish called me over to the random counter we had in the room. I always thought of it to be a divider between the living room and kitchen. As I slowly made my way over there, he quickly placed the plate down and wrapped an arm around me. 
"How are you today love?" He asked in the sweet tone, like if he knew I were feeling terrible. 
"It hurts everywhere..." I mumbled slightly, as the side of my head hit his chest gently. The sound of his heartbeat could be heard of his voice. 
"Ahh Ja, why don't you take a shower then we can eat?" 
"Danke"(Thanks) I nodded. That actually sounded like a good idea at the time. A warm bath always relaxes the muscles. His warm arms released me, and I started to move my way to the bathroom. 

At this point, I knew that the Danish man was laughing at me. It was just the way I looked. Whenever I looked into the mirror, I realized how terrible I looked. Besides the ruffled hair, I had a little bit of dried up blood on the corner of my lips. It flashed back a memory of last night whenever the Danish man quickly bit on my lip. At that time it didn't seem to hurt all that much, but now there is a small bump on my pink lips. As I scanned the rest of my body, all I could find were love bits, and hickeys everywhere, well besides in visible areas. Which I thank him for that, imagine trying to tell the child what they meant, and why I had them. 

The bath really did help by body a lot, and it didn't take all that long to eat my breakfast too. I couldn't stand watching the news, but that was all that was interesting to watch. Also my husband got excited by all the information, especially the war with North and South Korea. Which I really couldn't watch, things like that make me feel terrible. Even though I'm not there I still feel very bad. It didn't take my husband long to eat ether, because I reminded him every few minutes about our appointment to get our child. There was no other way to get him to stop watching the news. Probably whenever 2012 happens, he'll be sitting at home in front of the television watching it, and not worrying about living or dieing.
I could be classified as a worrisome person. I never got my drivers licenses because I was afraid to get into a car accident. I always have to get my husband to drive me placed. But he doesn't mind. Mathias explained to me as long as were together he doesn't mind doing anything. 
So he drove us to the Orphanage. I was trying to hold my excitement in the whole way there, but I simply couldn't. Every five minutes, I asked the frequently asked question. "Are we there yet?" Every time he would shake his head, and answer me with, "we're more then half way there." Besides that hardly any conversation was going on between us. Normally I'm good with reading my husband's emotions. But this time I wasn't quite sure what was on his mind. Normally he would be talkative, and wouldn't stop to take a breath. But today he is extremely quiet and not really showing any emotion... It had gotten to the point where I was fed up and was about to ask him what was wrong. But he cut me off and said "Were here." 

Before he had the chance to stop the car, my seat belt flew off and I jumped out of the car. "Hurry up Mathias." I said in a cheerful voice, as I turned around to see my handsome husband turn off the car. 
My pools of green looked at the orphanage be hide me. It almost looked like a church, but it was huge. Their was loads of stairs in front of it, but it didn't take us as much time as I thought it would. The inside was extremely clean, and there was a lot of children sitting on the benches talking. Most of the girls sat on one side of the room, they all looked around the ages of six to eight. They all looked pretty normal, but were all dressed the same. Hair pinned back with a headband, plaid skirts and matching t-shirts. On the other side of the hallway there were a few boys sitting on the benches. They looked older then the girls. Most looked ten, and were dressed almost the same as the girls. They had plaid pants on, with white t-shirts. It was kind of an odd sight to me. 

"Plastic..." I heard be hide me. Whenever I turned around I saw my husband with a dark face on as he looked around at the children. I'm guessing he could read them like books, they must have all put on plastic faces just to make themselves look better. I let my smile fade, maybe he was right. It didn't look very much like an orphanage it looked more like a normal high school. 

It didn't take all that long to find a worker here. He was a tall man, nearly the size of Mathias. He had dark brown hair, and was standing next to a child. That child had light blond hair, and was clinging onto a stuffed eagle. The boy was dressed like the others. Whenever the child looked up, his bright green eyes glued onto mine, and I knew this was one, was going to mine. Then he grabbed on the works pants, and kind of hid be hide the taller man. 

"You work here?" The sound came from the man be hide me, but I couldn't bring myself to look at him at the moment. My focus was more on the child. He was so adorable, and I wanted him. 
"Yes, you must be ze two zat wanted ze child, yes?" The man said, and he had a hint of a French accent. I didn't pay much attention to their conversation from there. As the man walked forward, the child released his grip from the man's pants. By the size of the child, he looked to be eight years old, although he was small in size. His arms looked to be frail and would break at the touch. He then caught me staring at him and hid his face into the stuffed eagle, that looked to have lost some stuffing. 
"Aksel?" I heard the call of my husband, and it broke me out of the trance. I turned my head, and saw that him and the worker were walking off. I found my feet, and quick ran to catch up with them. We turned into an office, and sat into the arm chairs. 
 
The work smiled at the both of us, and he flipped through a few sheets of paper. Even though they were already checked through whenever we first came here, but I guess he was just double checking. Once he was finished, he placed his hands on top of the desk, and looked at the both of us. "Everyzing seems to be in place." He said with a quick nod to himself. " 'ow about we go look at ze children you can adopt fro-"
"I already seen one I want." I said, not really meaning to cut him off, it was more of an instinct. 
Both the worker and my husband raised an eyebrow. Although the worker was the first one to respond. "Which one?" 
"That boy who was with you earlier." I said firmly. 
"Are you sure?" The man said, as he rolled himself back in the chair, and opened the sliver filing cabinet be hide him. 
"Yes, from the moment that I looked into his eyes, I knew that I want to take him and show him what a good family is." I answered him, with a soft smile on my lips. I would love to show him a better family life then I've ever had in my life, something that he can say that he is proud of. 
The man picked up a file folder and placed it on the desk. Without opening it the man recited. "Zat boy is a little bit different." Then he caught my attention. It didn't look as if he had a disability, he looked normal, besides being shy. "As you may 'ave noticed, he is quite shy and nervous, oui? As 'is parents did beat 'im, and neglect 'im, and to make matters even better. Whenever 'is parents realized what zey were doing and stopped all ze abuse, a murderer came in and murdered both of 'is parents." While he spoke, I clenched my hands close to my mouth as it hurt me to hear about the child's past. No wonder why he was shy, I could picture him sitting in the empty room staring out the window while all of the children were outside having fun. While he was inside trying to resist the urges to go out and make friends, for he thought that if he did they would all leave him. 
"Also," the worker kept talking. "Due to zis, 'e 'as Claustrophobia, since we guess 'e was in a small area whenever the killing took place." The worker sat back in his chair, as a sad expression was placed on his lips. He must have tried to help the child, it was the way he looked at us. "So please be gentle with 'im, and don't ask so much of 'im."
I nodded, and placed a reassuring smile on. "Don't worry, our house is quite big and theres lot of room to move around. He'll probably take a liking to it." I said, as I looked over at Mathias. He had a slight smile on his lips, it was the first sign of emotion I've seen all day and it caused me to smile again. 
This all caused the man to smile at us both. The sound of him getting out of the chair, caused both me and my husband to look at him. He had the file folder in his hand and handed it to me. I was kind of confused about the file folder, and the man explained to me it was just hospital records, birth certificates, and achievements done around the Orphanage and school. I didn't look at them now, but I was going to on the way home. 

Mathias stood up, which caused me to stand up. The dark haired man gestured his hand over to the sliver door be hide us, and smiled a soft smile. "Shall we go tell your son about 'is new family?"

--------------------------------------------------------------
<3


© 2011 FadedStars


Author's Note

FadedStars
Please ignore grammer Problems, and also I was thinking, of whenever Mathias and Aksel speak their languages I'll place the Danish translates into a [ This thing ] and whenever Aksel speaks Norwegian I'll place the translation into a ( thing like that ) Because I've made them both be able to speak a little bit of the lovers language.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

this is begining to be one of my favorite stories ash. and zer is a french man to.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
1 Review
Added on January 4, 2011
Last Updated on January 4, 2011


Author

FadedStars
FadedStars

Pairs , France



About
Well Hai thar owo pffft I'm Ash (: I'd perfreed to be called by that. I write a lott. Mind you, even though half of the stuff I probably write won't make much sense. Just because I tend to get my i.. more..

Writing
Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by FadedStars