Touring

Touring

A Chapter by Kova
"

CHAPTER 1: Forever in the night. This story follows a 16-year-old girl who moved to the school with the most secrets in the air. But, what is this school? and what are they all about? Do they add up?

"
Akemi Blanc stepped out of her father's car. The wind immediately took force and attempted to carry the 16-year-olds long brown locks in its majestic patterns. The chilling morning wind blew onto her pale face with such force. The winds of the city added a fresh reddening look to the girls lightly makeup placed. 
She looked at the gates. Reaching around the whole school with a fancy polished, white marble look. Clean and expensive, just like most the things in the academy. And she assumed the students would be just as. 
"Go inside, I'll come get you later," Her father told her from inside the warmed car.
Akemi Blanc nodded without looking back at her father. She could feel his emerald-tinted eyes burning a hole in the back of her head. 
"Goodbye, Father" She sighed, still not looking back at the older man.
Akemi could hear the car window roll up before the sound of the motor overtook and drove off with her father warmed inside.
And then her. Standing in front of a highly expensive private school, freezing her ears off. 
After she pushed past the large rose-gold gates she was welcomed by the beautiful courtyard. There were largely shaped trees around the yard and a polished stone walkway leading up to what must have been the school its self. 
"Hello?" Akemi stepped into the large building, closing the beautifully formed doors behind her. 
Warmth hit her as she took her first step into the building. It had the scent of freshly applied feminine perfume. The school building was huge compared to the last school Akemi attended. 
All she needed to do was find the one in charge of this magnificent school. 

That wasn't that hard to do. After walking around for five minutes she reached the heads office. Akemi knocked on the large wooden and brass door before entering on command. 
There was a large desk placed in the centre of the glowing room. Bookshelves lined the walls from left to right and what seemed to be a tea set stood brightly on the wood desk.
A lady, no older than 40 sat behind this desk with a cup of boiling hot tea in her white gloved hands. A smile took form on the ladies face as she looked the young Blanc up and down. Joy and concern both filled the woman's eyes as she looked down into the dark steaming tea. 
Akemi stood awkwardly in front of the lady as she pondered into her cup of tea. Akemi nearly screamed as she felt a warm hand on her left shoulder.
She turned around with surprise smeared on her pale face.
"Kayato," The lady said happily: "I have been waiting" she scowled lightly.
Still, face to face with the 'Kayato' boy Akemi looked at his features. 
He had ebony hair and a strong face build. Yet he was as pale as ice and had the darkest brown eyes Akemi had ever come face to.
He seemed to be doing the same to her. Looking down from almost a foot above he looked well at the girls face himself. 
Her dual coloured eyes seemed to confuse him further than before. Blue and red. Yet if he was to point this clear add along out Akemi wouldn't know what to do for she never knew about the-
"Kayato," the lady spoke again. 
The pale boy's eyes reverted to the ladies face.  
Akemi too turned back around to face the lady who was finally taking a sip of her tea. The tea seemed to have lost steam as the two teenagers took in each other's presence. She took another sip before continuing to Akemi:
"My dear, Kayato will show you around the campus. Please wait outside while I have a quick word" 
Akemi nodded silently before exiting the room. Leaving the middle-aged lady and the Kayato alone.

Akemi stood on the outer side of the office where Kayato and the school's headmistress were still chatting of unknown problems. Many students ranging from the ages 13 up to 19 walked down the halls to reach upcoming classes. 
Many of which took a few moments of their own time to glance at the newcomer, Akemi. All the students wore elegant proper school uniforms with a matching crest over each of the student's hearts.  
Many of the female students could be seen wearing short dresses or skirts; while the males were sporting expensive-looking suits. Yet most of the boys seen making their way across the corridor could be seen with shirts untucked, ties hung loosely around their necks or no tie placed at all. 
Most girls had an eye out for the newest student, some more than others. But, they all turned their eyes away after a few seconds of a single glance. Then they would be off on their path once more. 
The students seemed odd, yet Akemi must have been odder in their eyes.
Some of the male students had eyes for the girl soon to be at their school with minimal winks and grins as they passed by. Most students shared the same look of a grin; very little, yet seductive in a strange sense.   
The door behind Akemi opened with the sound of farewells. Kayato stepped out with the same small grin she had seen on few males who had passed by earlier.
"Shall we be off, my lady?" Kayato's grin seemed to grow a millimetre with his words. His smirk faded after Akemi nodded her head in agreement. Soon both teenagers were off. Akemi following after the strange boy. 

Akemi followed closely behind the boy named Kayato as they walked throughout the school. Still many students watched the red and blue eyed girl as she looked around the large school. 
She may not have been dressed in the same expensive and precise uniforms as the others but it mattered little as she was simply touring the marbled academy. Not yet attending. 
Few of the female students stopped to say hi to Kayato as the pair wandered amongst the groups of people. Most of the girls sent glares towards Akemi as if telling her to leave. Very few presented her a smile on their way back on their course. 

"Kayato" A chilling voice spoke behind the pair. Both teenagers turned around at the sound of the other boy's voice. 
A tall boy at the age of at least 17 stood behind them. Both hands tucked snugly into the pockets of his uniformed coat. 
"Naten, how-" 
The boy by the name of Naten ignored the greeting from Kayato and spoke on his own terms:
"Hello eyectosh," The boy greeted Akemi.
"Pardon me?" Akemi spoke quietly. Unsure of what the boy gifted the name Naten was calling her by. 
Akemi looked up at Naten with confusion flooding her dual coloured eyes.
He looked back down at her as he filled in the blanks of his own questions. Akemi could see the gears of his mind rotating rapidly as she gazed up into his hazel coloured orbs still unsure of what the young man could be thinking of. 
She watched his face for any given wall breaks of emotion yet his tan skinned face stood like a brick. For all but his swirling eyes.
"Don't worry your pretty face about it" Naten spoke strongly. 
Kayato seemingly had enough of his friends as he stated:
"Don't go making friends with people like him"
"Like him?" Akemi turned around to once again face the pale Kayato.
"Yeah, perverts" 
A dramatic gasp took to the air behind Akemi as Naten performed a false betrayal and effect of Kayato's words. 
"We should be on our way, Naten" Kayato grinned with a hand on Akemi's shoulders. Kayato turned the 16-year-old girl around to once again follow him around the school. 
The calls of Naten begging to come with them could be heard as the pair walked away into the crowd of walking students.

"Kayato" Akemi paused in her tracks and stood straight. Kayato too stopped and turned to face the shorter girl. He peered down at her soft featured face before she looked up to his. 
"What did Naten call me earlier? What did it mean?" She questioned.
"Nothing princess" He winked once again with the signature grin, "Shouldn't you be getting ready to leave?" 
Akemi looked down to her feet as if the ground suddenly became an interest to her. She could already tell what kind of boy Kayato was by the way he acted towards her. Yet, maybe they would become friends. 
She could tell he was a somewhat of a player. He had no rights to act this way to a girl he just met, so naturally, he must be like this to everyone. Not that it was any concern to her but she had a feeling he wouldn't leave her alone after the day they had. She could only imagine how he would act in class after meeting her. 
No one knew her, they didn't know where she came from or what she was running from. Judging from what they others said today and all the looks she'd been receiving she was still on the run. Great.
  "How was your day, dear?" Her father questioned as she stepped into the car she was only exciting hours ago.
"Well"
"Good, you shall be moving into your dorm tomorrow at noon" Her father paused to take a drink of  what appeared to be wine "You'll be dropped off  by the driver when you are ready".
Maybe that would give Akemi Blanc some time to make actual friends so she would have a reason not to see nor talk to those two strange boys again. But, what if everyone else is like that too? The chances are low, very low. 







© 2016 Kova


Author's Note

Kova
Heres the first chapter, tell me what you think! The second chapter is being worked on and should be up in a day or two! ignore the grammar and punctuation problems.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

71 Views
Added on December 1, 2016
Last Updated on December 6, 2016
Tags: vampire, vampires, fantasy, chapter, book, girl, fluff


Author

Kova
Kova

Vaughan, Ontario, Canada



About
Hello babes! I am a creative writer who likes to write some fanfictions now and then. I am aware I will have some punctuation which is off but I always try my best when writing. It's my passion. I wil.. more..

Writing
Moving Moving

A Chapter by Kova