Crazy Girl

Crazy Girl

A Chapter by xXChanceXx
"

Okay, so I didn't write this, but I heard it, and I thought about you. <3 Crazy Girl -- Eli Young Band

"
Baby why you wanna cry? You really oughta know that I Just have to walk away sometimes We're gonna do what lovers do, We're gonna have a fight or two But I ain't never changing my mind Chorus : Crazy Girl, Don't you know that I love you? I wouldn't dream of going nowhere Silly woman, Come here, let me hold you, Have I told you lately? I love you like crazy, Girl Wouldn't miss a single day, I would probably just fade away, Without you, I'd lose my mind Before you ever came along, I was living life all wrong The smartest thing I ever did, Was make you all mine Chorus : Crazy girl, Don't you know that I love you, I wouldn't dream of going no where Silly woman, Come here, let me hold you, Have I told you lately? I love you like crazy, Girl? Crazy Girl Crazy girl, Don't you know that I love you? I wouldn't dream of going no where Silly woman, Come here, let me hold you, Have I told you lately? I love you like crazy, Girl Crazy girl, Don't you know that I love you? I wouldn't dream of going nowhere Silly woman, Come here, Let me hold you, Have I told you lately? I love you like crazy, Girl Like Crazy Crazy girl Like crazy Crazy girl Like crazy...


© 2013 xXChanceXx


Author's Note

xXChanceXx
I will eventually post the song. Stay strong, Katie. I love you. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Aw, I really like this. :) I didn't know you listened to country, Chance... Now I have something else I can harass you about! :P

Posted 11 Years Ago


xXChanceXx

11 Years Ago

:) Actually I heard it when your friend was listening to country. :P
Katherine S.

11 Years Ago

Ah, suuuuure you did. ;P
xXChanceXx

11 Years Ago

Yep. :P

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

239 Views
1 Review
Added on January 15, 2013
Last Updated on January 16, 2013
Tags: band, young, crazy, love, eli


Author

xXChanceXx
xXChanceXx

Probably Far Far Away from You, AR



About
Hey, I highly doubt anyone ever reads these, but I'm Chance. I am from Britian, I moved to the U.S when I was 9, I lived in Arkansas for 3 years, moved to PA for 4 years, and in the last couple of mon.. more..

Writing