Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Chelsea L. Ellsworth
"

just the begining to an unexpected adventure.

"

Rain fell in huge droplets on the castle of Eden. The glistening black stone walls that loomed far over head looked scarier then normal and the shadow of "That mans daughter" could be seen looming over the front door in the massive libaray(sp?) window where she spends plently of her time reading and watching passer byers.

      "Daddy~~ can i go to school yet? I want some friends.." Her voice was like music as she nagged her father-the devil-into letting her go to school.

      "you have friends." His voice was ungiving as he busyed(sp?) himself with paper work.

      "REAL friends, not your paid ones. please daddy? i'll go on one of your ridiculous dates~. but just one."

       "one date...hmmm...i'll think about it. Now Raven could you possibly finish your lessons now?" He looked up finally to see the pouting race of his lovely daughter raven.

        "No i can't. Not untill you say yes" She looked at him with the determination of the century. Her red eyes made her look almost killer with the small glint of loathing and her black curls didn't help any ither.

         "Fine! as long as you'll go on a date every week."

         "Once every two weeks."

         "Fine. we have a deal. be ready for school tomarrow morning"

         "Sir, would like something?" It was one of the many maids who had sold their soul not to the devil but to items of creation.

         "If you could, a drink would be rather nice...I can't believe i agreed to it..and could you hand me the phone i have an important call to make for Raven." he was thrilled that he would finally get his daughter out on dates but...school was going to be one pain after another since she had this air about her that brought problem after problem weather it be a fight or a kidnapping.

          "I can't believe it! He finally agreed chilli~" Raven was bouncing around her room with her Dark pet called chilli.

           Chilli was what you'd call a mix of cat, bat, and devil. It had red beady eyes, a pointy tail, black lathery wings, and massive appitite for the dead. It's normaly seen with others of it's kind in the land of the dead but chilli had lost it's way when they had gone hunting in the devil's land but Raven had picked it up and fed it all the time to keep it growing and healthy. It owed her a huge dept.

           "I guess I should get some sleep before school..."

           "Miss Raven please get some rest you'll need it tomarow." It was another of the maids but this one was always accompined by a man, they were ravens personal slaves. They were treated more like family since the earlist memory she had was of them not her dad or mom but the butler and maid.

            "Here's your night gown Miss Raven." The maid had a black sliky dress like object in her hands. It wasn't an actual gown since "Miss Raven" Didn't like them all to much but the maid enjoyed dressing her up with Lolita clothing or childish looking things.

            "Alright...*yawn*" She took the gown and walked into her personal bathroom. She came out with the dress about mid thigh on her lean figure--Not like 'skinny girls' more like dancers body--Her own pair of wings and tail were out. She was the Devil's daughter after all.



© 2010 Chelsea L. Ellsworth


Author's Note

Chelsea L. Ellsworth
Please tell me if i should continue and if you have any ideas for a title. Oh and my mistakes i know there'll be some since i'm fairly tired.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
Added on August 1, 2010
Last Updated on August 1, 2010


Author

Chelsea L. Ellsworth
Chelsea L. Ellsworth

Alpena, MI



About
I am me, Nothing more, Nothing less I'll write as much and as often as i can. more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114