Introduction

Introduction

A Chapter by Risa Maria

When I first came to that school in a small town in Minnesota, I expected to be away from bullying I recieved in elementary. But instead, I got weird stuff and more bullying. Well, gossiping and stuff like that. The story is about the weird stuff though.
You see, this is kinda true. Some stuff is added. It happened to my friend but I got involved in it. It occured between March and April of this year. Snow was melting, creating floods and causing roads to close. I saw a big flood the year before. This one wasn't that big.
I'm Lisa in the story. I changed names cause of reasons. I'll tell you this. This is the first time I've been a character in one of my stories. All of my old series were about Disney couples and other stuff like that. But, this account is gonna have some series that are based on what I experienced and some series will be made up. I'm still doing NCIS series.
I can't wait to start writing this story for you guys. This story will have mystery in it. The email thing is a pretty long story but it'll be in the story.

 



© 2010 Risa Maria


Author's Note

Risa Maria
This was just the introduction. I'll post the first chapter soon! I posted this on YT so I had to edit some of it. :P

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

202 Views
Added on December 28, 2010
Last Updated on December 28, 2010


Author

Risa Maria
Risa Maria

About
My name is Theresa. I nicknamed myself Risa Maria because I wanna use that as a pen name. I loved writing since I was like, 12 or so. more..

Writing