Eaten Alive-part 1

Eaten Alive-part 1

A Story by xombie_hunter
"

A story about a beginning to a good stroy

"

Eaten Alive

            As much as I would like to say it was a dark and stormy night that it all happened, it wasn’t. It was probably the most amazing day that we’ve had all year. I was out playing with my little brother Clarence that day. It was a day when mom went to work at six in the morning until four thirty in the afternoon. I had decided to take my little brother to the pool early in the morning. It had been about 10:45 when we left the house. We stopped at my friend’s house because his little sister Ashley wanted to come too, so once we were on our way everything seemed perfect. The sun was high up in the sky, the pool was finally open, and we were about to jump in and have a blast.  When we got there my friend gonzo was there, so I wasn’t afraid to jump in right away.

Anyway, here I am yammering away, so I’m going to skip ahead to the good part. What ended up happening was that after we left the pool, there was this guy who was following us around. We ate at the lunches that the school gave during the summer at the park, and when I looked to see if he was there, he was gone. I looked and he was nowhere to be found, it was kind of creepy, but I felt relieved he was gone. When we were on our way home again, I noticed something in the bushes. At first I thought it was one of the many stray dogs roaming free in the mobile home park, but on closer inspection I discovered it was a dog, but a wiener dog from across the street. When I looked at it closer, I noticed it wasn’t moving. I quickly assumed it was asleep, when all of a sudden it seemed to be dragged away. I thought it was really weird so I moved closer and the moment my face was a few inches away from the bush, I could kind of see a figure of a man hunched over the dog, but kind of holding it to his face. Then I noticed the blood. The dog was shaking but not because it was scared, but because the man was chewing on the dog!

 I freaked out and fell back, and the man dropped the dog and turned toward me. I turned around and ran, not thinking of where I was going. The next thing I knew was a shrill scream ringing out. Clarence’s shrill scream!!! I knew it was his because he always screams when I run after him. I turn around; fears gripping me as I see him, but he’s ok, then I see he’s looking at something. I slowly turn to my left, and I see the man hunching over Ashley, her blood all over the asphalt, her body shaking and twisting in the most horrific way possible. I saw why she wasn’t screaming, it’s because the man was chewing at her throat! I was so scared I couldn’t move, and Clarence bless his little soul took off away, leaving me there with that scary man, eating my best friends little sister alive. Then my senses kicked in, this was what me and my buddy had been preparing for since I could remember.

With a quick run, I curb kicked the guy, using all my energy to smash his head. It worked well on pumpkins, but not on heads I guess because he got mad and started to come after me. What I did next was a fast roundhouse kick to the side of his head and he staggered.  I used the opportunity to deliver a quick uppercut to the jaw. He fell back onto the asphalt and rolled over getting up, he then let out this weird moan, and he turned his whole body toward me and started to come toward me, I slowly started to back away and when I got close to the house that was behind me, I ran the few steps toward it and jumped at it, turning my momentum the other way, towards this guy, I wall kicked him, right in the jaw, snapping his neck and dropping him onto his back. I turned away to look for Clarence, not looking at Ashley. I saw him huddled on the ground about fifteen feet away, throwing up his guts. I saw the throw up and fell to my knees, doing the same. I finally stopped after dry heaving for a little, everything was so beautiful, and the sky was blue, speckled with maybe five white puffy clouds. The trees were swaying nicely with the small breeze.

I ended up getting up a little too fast and hit the floor with shell shock from the blood rushing up to my head. I got up again, falling over to where Clarence was, although he was passed out in his barf. The lunch that we downed not even twenty minutes ago was right there under him. I pulled out my phone and called my friend. Ryan Matthew Weathers was his name, laying everyone else down to shame was his game. He came over, finding me and Clarence first, demanding where his sister was. I pointed to the spot. He asked me where and I showed him where, only when I turned, only the blood was there, not even the man or the dog or Ashley was there. Ryan saw the blood but thought it was that scary mans blood. I fell down on my rump confused. I also felt really dizzy all of a sudden. I passed out cold right then and there.

When I woke up everything in my life changed.

                                                End of part one

 

© 2008 xombie_hunter


Author's Note

xombie_hunter
hope you guys like, its part one of a very promising series im starting, dont be too mean, lol, i dont mind any, its all good, anyway, lemme know what you think, any ideas and or things that could help improve are all welcome :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

that was pretty good babe cant wait to read more.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
1 Review
Added on July 30, 2008
Last Updated on July 30, 2008

Author

xombie_hunter
xombie_hunter

Albuquerque, NM



About
Well, i love zombies(hence the name lol XP) My name is James by the way, and i love to write about zombies. I've tried longer stories about em, but i kinda prefer short stories. i dont really know why.. more..

Writing