~Valentine's Day~

~Valentine's Day~

A Story by Daniii
"

True story

"

I remember the day where Jack broke my best friends heart.

It was February 14, 2011, Valentine's Day. 

 

I remember Bethany went up to Joe to exchange build-a-bears, Katlin went up to John to give each other presents, Lisa went up to Kevin.  Kevin gave Lisa a teddy bear with candy inside. 

 

It was the beginning of the day when the lovers were exchanging presents.  Jen went up to Jack and asked what locker.

 

"Uh... 40," Jack replied.

 

"Okay!  Thanks Jack!" Jen answered.

 

Jen and I stayed in for recess that day to study for a test the upcoming day. 

 

"I'm going to put this HUGE 10 inch Hershy's Chocolate Bar in Jack's locker," Jen said.

 

"WHAT?!  You can't do that!  You don't know if he thinks the same way that you do, him!" I responded.

 

Jen placed the chocolate bar in the locker below her.  Later in the day, Jen recieved a letter in her locker saying,

 

"Sorry Jen, but I just want to be friends.  We are too young for relationships.  We are in middle school, 6th grade. 

Sorry,

Jack"

 

Jen saw this, and she became devestated.

 

The day after, in the other class, Anna asked a boy named Matt to the upcoming dance.  She was really into him, but he just ignored her and never talked to her.  He said yes, but he started to get annoyed by her. 

 

Someone asked Matt because Anna rejected him.  Leslie asked him because she too was really into him, and he said yes.  Although, Anna found out the day of the dance, May 6, 2011.  Anna was furious that he accepted the invitation to the dance. 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Say what you mean, mean what you say.

Don't ditch a girl because you never talk and he doesn't like you. 

 

Boys are like girls changing clothes.  They like one outfit, but they don't like another.

© 2011 Daniii


Author's Note

Daniii
<3

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thanks guys!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Yeah... sheridan has it right. Meredith, ur Leslie, Sheridan, your Anna. I cud tell u guys all who everybody is, but im not gunna.

Posted 12 Years Ago


and Jack is Derek---Danielle and Grace, I'm talking to u--and Sheridan...haha

Posted 12 Years Ago


Meredith I'M Anna. YOU'RE Leslie.

Posted 12 Years Ago


hey I'm anna right. Well Leslie asked him first and then she asked sammy so I figured I'ed ask matt, beuase you have it the wrong way. Anyway liked your story.

Posted 12 Years Ago


(:

Posted 12 Years Ago


Sadly True

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

276 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 4, 2011
Last Updated on June 4, 2011
Previous Versions

Author

Daniii
Daniii

About
Musicc! more..

Writing
Shattered Shattered

A Story by Daniii


War War

A Poem by Daniii