The Hydrangea Bush

The Hydrangea Bush

A Story by Samantha Scythe
"

This was just a quick write I had to do In my English class. I got 21/20 on it! I had to use the words bus stop, slipped, yellow, back pack, ice cream, strangely, five dollars, breathe, and forgotten.

"
The young girls body lay underneath the red hydrangea bush. Her yellow back pack had slipped out of her hand and had fallen beside her cold body. The young girls mother had given her five dollars to get an ice cream from the shop on the corner. The little girl had forgotten where the bus stop was, so she wandered around town, not noticing the strange man following her. As she muttered her last words "mommy," her last breath slipped away. The leaves of the hydrangea bush were becoming red, soaking the blood from the body of the six-year old girl.

© 2013 Samantha Scythe


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow, very well written. I like how it starts and ends so bluntly. Gotta love those quick writes you get in English class, haha, I always love doing them :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Wow.... The speed of it really gives it a push, and its definitely catching. Nice write!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Samantha Scythe

11 Years Ago

Thank you!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

311 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 2, 2013
Last Updated on March 2, 2013
Tags: Horror, murder, child, girl, young girl, hydrangea bush, garden, stranger, death, assignment, inspired, ice cream, bus stop, quick write, free write, money, forgotten, spirit

Author

Samantha Scythe
Samantha Scythe

Canada



About
I'm new to writing but have a lot of ideas more..

Writing