Hello, im johnny

Hello, im johnny

A Chapter by xxmusikchickxx
"

when your schizophrenic you can here things,guess what johnny has to say...

"

Hello,

           I’m Johnny. I live in Wingapore, which is conveniently located in your ear. I am the reason you are schitzophrentic.i am the reason you are alive.

        I tell you what to do, who to become and how to live. If I tell you I am the reason you exist, you believe me.
        I met you a year ago. You were an outstanding young man. Very well educated and you had dreams, oh boy did you have dreams! You were going places, on the fast track to securing the rest of your life. Your job was going to promote you, your fiancée was going to marry you and your unborn child was going to love you.
        But then I met you. You tried to keep me out, tried to push me away. But still, I moved right in. and you hear what I say, what I think and what I feel. And I hear you too.
         That’s your thoughts now, finding refuge in my ear, telling me to stop, asking why and screaming at me to go away. But I cannot leave, I don’t want to. I wish to stay.
        It’s quite nice here, I might add. Lots of space for my thoughts to wonder.
I refuse to move. And deep down, you know you want me to stay. I am your excuse for insanity. Your scapegoat for why you are so pathetic and undesirable. I am your convenient disability that you can call on anytime, if you want.
        I can be your best friend. I can love and admire you. I can fill your thoughts with kind words and warm sentiments.
        Or, if you neglect me, or act like I’m not here, if you try to get rid of me, I will make your life miserable. I can attack your dreams and transform them into your worst nightmares can control your life and destroy it.
        Hello, I am Johnny, and I am settled in your mind. I am the unsilenced voice in your head, and I’m here whether you like it or not.
        Hello, I am Johnny, am I coming in loud and clear?


© 2009 xxmusikchickxx


Author's Note

xxmusikchickxx
hope you like it:}

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love this premise. I am thinking you have the beginning of a series here: "letters from Johnny'? I for one would find it interesting to see what he has to say on various things that occur in his "hosts" life.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 21, 2009
Last Updated on August 25, 2009


Author

xxmusikchickxx
xxmusikchickxx

flint, MI



About
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com i live in flint michigan,where murder is a sport,crime runs in the gutters and it lines every street cornor.im 16 with a passion for any of the arts.i dance in the .. more..

Writing