how it all began

how it all began

A Chapter by xxmusikchickxx
"

evergreen tells of her life

"

           We were leaving for good. I knew it I looked down at my dirty hands dust filled the creases. Well where else was I to look? My mom was saying her good byes to the late boyfriend. So I looked away not wanting to remember a thing. Our things were packed. There wasn’t much but what we did have I packed in boxes and loaded into the back of our station wagon. that’s why my hands were dirty. I had to collect our things from the basement and from the attic too. I rambled on inside my head. Passing time staring at my dirty hands.
   I felt my mother’s hand press on my cold shoulder. she was letting me know it was time to leave. time to run away again. we would set sail and anchor somewhere
els.it was all just a matter of time. my mother walked to the car. I could feel my moms exs eyes on me. 
   I didn’t look back. I couldn’t make myself do
it. it was painful to look at the man.larry.what an ugly thought that name had taken. it was pointless to look back. what would his eyes say?hatefull things that should never be said to a 12 year old. or would he bat his thin eye lashes at me? lick his lips and try to touch my shoulder. Sliding his hand slightly down my arm in a way that made my skin crawl.
      I just got in the
car. no hesitation. and nothing holding me back. I put my seat belt on my mother lingered outside the car a bit. taking in the street the house we would be leaving and the man I knew she still loved. my mother was a beautiful woman.firery red waist long hair and bright brown eyes. a carefree look always on her face. there was a slight curl that teased at the bottom of her hair. Neutral colors was all she wore. she was a flower child though sure enough. her name gave it away.
    she finally got into our piece of crap car and started our wheezing engine with only a little
difficulty. as the car crept forward I could see Larry waving. I didn’t mean to but it caught my attention and I turned my head. He was staring straight at me. He was mean looking usually. His dark skin always seemed hard tough and unloving. His eye brows furled in a scoul.but now he seemed
soft in a way. Like he was sad. His black eyes locked to mine seemed to say “sorry”. That he didn’t mean to do what he did. It was the booze I stared the man who stole my innocents in the eye. Because my mom refused to marry him weeks ago he used me as his wife. What I know now that I didn’t know then was that a piece of his soul was ripped out as we drove away. A dark piece that would always haunt me...

 



© 2009 xxmusikchickxx


Author's Note

xxmusikchickxx
tell me if u see any problems:}

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

207 Views
Added on August 21, 2009
Last Updated on August 21, 2009


Author

xxmusikchickxx
xxmusikchickxx

flint, MI



About
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com i live in flint michigan,where murder is a sport,crime runs in the gutters and it lines every street cornor.im 16 with a passion for any of the arts.i dance in the .. more..

Writing