12 AM thoughts

12 AM thoughts

A Story by LCS.Aster
"

Relationship 101

"
One way to know that you are in a good relationship is when you don't feel your heart racing or you never feel nervous when you're with her/him. 

Well, relationships, first of all must have this kind of comforting feeling. The feeling of home. 

If you feel that rush on a certain someone, that's infatuation. You are excited on what's about to happen. Expecting that everytime the feeling happens, at the end, you'll be smiling. 

But what happens after you felt the rush then you ended up still looking for more? Worst, you'll be sad. You were bored after a while.  You'll leave.

Now let's look at someone who felt the same rush in the first few dates with that special someone... then it vanished. Those feelings of uneasiness, it was all washed away by a certain comfort that girl/guy gave. 

Being uneasy for a long time of dating just proves two points. 

Either you are still not experiencing the comfort and familiarity of the person you're dating and therefore need more time to know each other.. 

.. or that's just not love. 

My point: when a time comes that you are in a really tight situation about whether to pick a guy who gives you all those butterflies in your stomach or a guy that gives you the comfort close to what we call "home".. 

Pick the latter. Being comfortable on someone takes time... But that is the best feeling anyone can receive from a different person. 

© 2021 LCS.Aster


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on November 25, 2021
Last Updated on November 25, 2021

Author

LCS.Aster
LCS.Aster

Quezon City, NCR, Philippines



About
Writing for the things that I love. more..

Writing
Love me Do Love me Do

A Poem by LCS.Aster