Day one

Day one

A Chapter by yesi

I always hated my family but that was before the world was about to end. We were in shock to learn the earth would freeze and a new ice age would come. My little sister was "special" she had a strange power to sense when something bad was about to happen many people believed she was strange even after she saved her primary classmates from a fire. She was the only one I trusted. But the supposed "end of the world" surprised her, she was conflicted on whether or not her power had left her body. But it didn't matter we had nineteen days to find a way from California to Greenland. Scientists have said that since that area is already damp and frozen it would not be hit as hard as other areas. We packed all our sweaters and food and started our three day trip that would determine our survival. My family members are ok-ish.  My mom is a nurse at Joseph's hospital, my dad is a teacher at Silverado middle school, and my little sister well she's a special case. Not only does she have visions of the future but an extremely great memory and blood colored eyes and it’s not like her black hair helps. Other than that she's a normal girl her names shadow mason , and lastly I'm mike the older brother the “role model”. I have blonde hair, a pierced ear, green eyes, and usually wear a red hoodie. I look tough but to be honest my little eleven year old sister is stronger get than me. I'm such a great role model.  All of a sudden shadow screamed," DAD THE WHITE CAR!" Both my parents looked at her," what do you mean sweetie were fine" then BAM out of the fog a white car came smashing into our car. I grabbed onto my sister for dear life.


© 2016 yesi


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
Added on December 18, 2016
Last Updated on December 18, 2016


Author

yesi
yesi

Napa valley, CA



About
Im 13. female. and i just wanna write and i hope you can help me improve more..

Writing
Day 2 Day 2

A Chapter by yesi


Day three Day three

A Chapter by yesi


The end The end

A Book by yesi