As if We Were Shadows.

As if We Were Shadows.

A Poem by Larrycall
"

some how you always end up beside me again.

"
                                      You may have hurt me . Or maybe angered me , but ill always be your shadow . Ill always be right beside you . Here when you need help or some one to lean on . Ill be your shadow here waiting to serve a purpose to you . Ill be your shadow you can see me clearly in your brightest days and i may fade in your darkest sometimes . But no matter what i will always care about you. I will try my hardest to stick around . You are dear to me . I will never regret getting close to you it was worth all the rough times we had . It only made me stronger . How can i ever thank you enough for that ? For shaping who I have become . How can I thank you for being my friend? I will try to brighten your life after every storm you go through . A rainbow will always appear . Life goes up and down . Ill be your shadow always behind you through it all .Ill be like star in the sky you may not always see me , but ill always be here . Like seeds we were planted like trees our friendship grew . My branches extend i hold out to you . You can always come in whenever you wish . if u ever need help talk to me even if im mad at you or sleeping or even having my own problems . If you need someone talk to me no matter how big or small the problem you possess . As if we were shadows , we some how always end up next to each other again.

© 2013 Larrycall


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

amazing. I am happy to read it.

Posted 10 Years Ago


I think that is what makes a true friend...they will stick beside you and help you no matter what, even if it is just to sit there and listen to them for a moment.

Good Job

Posted 10 Years Ago


Larrycall

10 Years Ago

thanks for reviewing!
~*~Peace Keeper~*~

10 Years Ago

You're welcome

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

305 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 24, 2013
Last Updated on June 24, 2013
Tags: friendship, friends

Author

Larrycall
Larrycall

none of ur biz , LA



About
I NO LONGER WRITE ON THIS WEBSITE ! i write on wattpad my account is lyricalgoesmeow .im 16 . i write to vent and speak out about mental disorders to help others like me feel like they are not alon.. more..

Writing
I'm with you I'm with you

A Story by Larrycall