Im sorry for being myself

Im sorry for being myself

A Poem by Larrycall
"

-_-

"
Im sorry Im not who you want me to be . I'm sorry I make you uncomfortable . I'm sorry Im not as cool to talk to as before . Im sorry for being myself finally. Why can't you just understand that? I always felt like something was missing , deep down I knew what it was , but hid it. Now Im brave enough to accept myself . Now Im strong enough to take the hate and bullying from the world . Im sorry im not normal. Im sorry I tried to be I really did. I just couldn't take it any longer. I thought you would accept me for being myself . I thought you wouldn't care . Yet it just made it hard for you to look at me . I just wanted you to be here with me , but I can't take this anymore . All you do is push me away . Why can't you just look past it . Being gay doesn't define me . My personality does . IT won't matter you still cant see that . Your so closed minded . Well I'm sorry im not what you want me to be.

© 2013 Larrycall


Author's Note

Larrycall
ignore grammar

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really love the format of this and all the emotion behind it. It's very honest and beautiful :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Proud of you. If you need someone to talk to, I'm always around.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

291 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 19, 2013
Last Updated on July 19, 2013
Tags: im sorry, outcast

Author

Larrycall
Larrycall

none of ur biz , LA



About
I NO LONGER WRITE ON THIS WEBSITE ! i write on wattpad my account is lyricalgoesmeow .im 16 . i write to vent and speak out about mental disorders to help others like me feel like they are not alon.. more..

Writing
I'm with you I'm with you

A Story by Larrycall