simply i say , i love you

simply i say , i love you

A Poem by Larrycall
"

to kory the one ill give love a shot again

"
I died . simply died inside from the pain he put in my hands . cried in silence . but finally i found my way out of the dark so i can see clearly as the rain stops. AS the rainbow forms behind the sun set i breath in and happiness appears in the darkness of my soul. you made me forget him. till i saw his face anyways . so i pulled my friends away i couldn't bear to stand in  the same line for the ride with him . i was going to cry . but i didn't i just looked into your  eyes and i was fine. knowing you don't hate me . i may not know you very well , but what i do know is deep down in your soul there is love. you may hide it and pretend like you don't care , but i see a pure heart just waiting to come bursting out . you have wings of an angel so soar your dreams . ill be there with you every step of the way holding your hand. wishing you luck may the years be filled of joy and memories to hold . like i always say -- the best memories are forgotten but when time comes the heart will remember . please take my heart it only beats for you so why give it to anyone else they'll shatter it - like kenny did. but i no longer love him hes forgotten i moved on . only because you were there when i stood up . you gave me hope that i can still love again . you told me '' were just friends. nothing more '', but all i want is you . why try at anyone else if i dont love anyone BUT YOU yeah you . so why not take a chance i won't tear you apart i won't bring hell upon you . i promise with my heart that my lips will only speak truth to your ears. hoping you understand why  i smile . you don't smile back oh well. ITS OKAY you'll come around . loving you makes me happy because now i have something to live for everyday . something to get out of bed for . knowing ill see your face . like the world has stopped my heart jumps when you speak as if it repairs my scars . just you being alive and breathing makes me happy . to know your fine. but when your hurt i try so hard to cheer you up , but you won't let me . you just run away and called me your little stalker . WELL IF LOVING YOU IS CALLED STALKING THEN IM PROUD TO BE CALLED IT. now remember this, no matter what happens im here for you even in the darkest times. even when i have no love left to give you . ill say im fine when your in love wit another girl so you dont have to feel srry for me. i ll save you the pain. but my dream is clear now . my dream is a girl and a heartless boy plus a pure souled boy. one day the girl loved the heartless boy he broke her and called her ugly as s**t . she ignored and called him ugly back , but it hurt her more than it hurt him . then one sunny day (the first day she came back to life) , the pure souled boy came into her life . he was laid back and he didn't care about the world around him . the girl was drawn to him because he was hard to get and she had to fight for hes trust . so she did . but he never cared .

© 2011 Larrycall


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
Added on September 24, 2011
Last Updated on September 24, 2011

Author

Larrycall
Larrycall

none of ur biz , LA



About
I NO LONGER WRITE ON THIS WEBSITE ! i write on wattpad my account is lyricalgoesmeow .im 16 . i write to vent and speak out about mental disorders to help others like me feel like they are not alon.. more..

Writing
I'm with you I'm with you

A Story by Larrycall