chapter 1 one night kill

chapter 1 one night kill

A Chapter by million jackson
"

chapter1 to street assassin

"

 

               Chapter 1 “A one night kill”
 
“I’m so drunk right now” said a young black female with a tight name brand red one piece skirt on with black leggys and some red pumps with black heels.”You should be I was buying you drinks all night boo” Paul reply a known drug dealer who has been selling drugs for ten years now and it has been quite profitable for him he has a big house and big escalade truck. They were upstairs in the biggest room of the house the master bedroom with a big window overlooking the city’s skyline.
“It’s all good though because it was worth it I got you to my house now and dam you look so good.” “Thank you boo you look good too” the young lady replied as she started to caress his neck. They started to kiss “Baby you want to hit this?” she asked him. “You know I do, why you think I spent all that money at the bar?” he replied. She started to laugh “I’m talking about the blunt boo.” He chuckled and said “yea I want to hit that too.” She passed the blunt and he puffed it two times put it in the ash tray and started licking on her neck. They started to undress each other slowly and proceeded to have sex. Not knowing what was in the closet waiting for the right moment to emerge and put  an end to all the fun they were having. Meanwhile she was kissing all over his body she eventually traveled down toward his pelvic area and wrapped he lips around his dick. His eyes rolled back and he started to relax.
After about two minutes she stopped and stood up laughing in her drunken state of mind and said “my turn”. “O really” he said as he grabbed he and placed on her back. He started sucking on her pretty toes and he licked her ankles as he moved up her legs toward her vagina he softly bit her thigh right before he dove head first into her wet swimming pool like p***y. After doing that for about five minute she could hardly talk but she manage to whisper out “so how do you want it?” “Doggy style I been watching your booty all night wondering how it would look while I’m hitting it from the back” he replied.
She started to laugh and proceeded to turn around, arch her back and got on all fours. He start pumping they was a little uncoordinated because they was both high and drunk out their mind, but she was throwing back at the best of her abilities and he was trying to hold on and handle it without stumbling. Every time he stumbled a little bit she would giggle at him but he didn’t care he was having the ride of life then all of a sudden he stopped and slumped over onto her back.
”You came boo? I knew you were not going to be able to handle this p***y” the young lady asked him getting no response. “Are you ok babe?” she asked him as she turn to look at him. When she finally seen him she started to scream at the top of her lungs because he had blood pouring out the back of his head and dripped on to her, he had been shot. Emerging from the closet was a black man standing about 6-0 ft and weighing about 200 lbs wearing all black with sun glasses, black skull cap on and a black hoody gripping a gun with a silencer on it. He walked towards her and picked up the blunt out the ashtray and lit it while pointed the gun at her. She Screamed “please don’t kill me please don’t kill me”. He puffed the blunt blew out the smoke and with a smooth deep voice said “why would I do that I haven’t got paid to kill you and I don’t work for free.” He laughed, pass her the blunt and ran downstairs out the front door.  


© 2009 million jackson


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

88 Views
Added on December 16, 2009


Author

million jackson
million jackson

richmond, VA



About
the realest author more..

Writing