Epilogue

Epilogue

A Chapter by yukiderp

Epilogue

 

It’s been almost a year since my first encounter with the zombies. I’m still with Lan’s group. In fact, we’ve expanded and progressed so much from the past, but not without losing some people.

Of course, the zombies are still out there, and I haven’t forgotten what happened almost a year ago. Even now, as I’m standing in front of Mitchell’s grave, I can remember everything clearly. I kneel down and take out my old ax. In times like these, there isn’t much to own, and nothing valuable to possess. But I felt like this ax has some significance. After all, it was used to kill that zombie from so long ago.

            I clear my throat and am about to say something, but no words come out. Finally, I stand up and gaze down at his grave. Maybe I’ll find the right words to say to him next time I visit. Instinctively I brush my fingers across the hilt of his knife which is hanging on my side, and walk away. 



© 2012 yukiderp


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_
WAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!! That was so fast!!!!!! Howver short is good. You got straight to it to surprise the reader and give a "wipe-the-tear-that's-about-to-fall-off" emotion. Wicked story I loved it. :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


A very good story. I hope to read more. I like the way you made the characters have life and purpose. Thank you for sharing the story.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

201 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 8, 2012
Last Updated on November 8, 2012
Tags: yukiderp zombie end zombies


Author

yukiderp
yukiderp

CA



About
Hey my name is Yukina, and my favorite book is The Hunger Games. My favorite snack is ramen...and I love to cosplay. I love to write. But only stories, I'm not much of a poem person. You may .. more..

Writing
Regrets Regrets

A Story by yukiderp