JOB AND OPPORTUNITIES

JOB AND OPPORTUNITIES

A Chapter by Zainab Firdaus

   Jobs and opportunities
 Having a job, being independent is what we all want to be. But the thing that mostly happens now this part is for women after marriage the wife won't do any job or anything and let me tell you the main factor behind this is that what if the women start to get more money than the husband I mean C'mon the man ego is gonna be hurt, won't it ? Man ego is something of which the man is 95% made up of. I mean a boy can be stand up comedian, business women, pilot, officers, cab drivers. We should be known as intelligent, courageous and not cake face, s**t in all we should not be those flowers picked for our beauty but rather be the one which is rare , not easy to be found and not picked for its beauty and left to die but be the one which is admired that everyone can't move their eyes from . Office harassment a very common thing in every country 1 out of every 3 women are sexually harassed. Nearly  71% don't complain and keep the burden forever. Every human has a right to do the job they had always dreamt of but unfortunately, due to some harasses women and men times too are scared to step anywhere. JUST REMEMBER "TOO MANY OF US ARE NOT LIVING OUR DREAMS BECAUSE WE ARE LIVING OUR FEARS".


© 2017 Zainab Firdaus


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

53 Views
Added on July 19, 2017
Last Updated on July 19, 2017