You're not alone

You're not alone

A Story by Rochelle
"

Be your own hero, save your own life if not for you than who. The one's that love you, your friends. You are loved and will forever be so don't take what is left of the real you.

"

No one understands what standing on a bridge ready to jump feels like, until you've done it. No words can express your pain as you raise the gun, No voice can speak your mind when the rope is tied. You look at the pills spilt on the table, all the alcohol that’s running down your throat. The blood dripping on the floor as you drop the knife but every word they said, texted, tweeted and Facebooked don’t matter anymore. It’s just you and your emotions.

You’re trapped; a voice no one can hear, a body that doesn't feel and all you can say is Sorry but that word mean’s nothing to the one’s that love you. You’re a father, mother, daughter, son, friend, enemy but we are all one. I told you about a place of freedom but you can’t go, leaving not just regret but everything you've gained will be lost, for what? Words that mean little until spoken, nothing more death-defying than your story untold but do they care, you’ll never know. So live for your family or for your friends, don’t take what is left in the palm of your hands.

Be free but still live like the one’s before you, so don’t change. Not for me or anyone, you are beautiful. You can be anything gay, strait, Aboriginal, Emo, Blonde, smart, tall, curvy but don’t let words tell you who you are. Don’t take your life because there are no second chances.

So step back from the bridge and put down the gun. Untie the rope, walk away from the pills. Stop the alcohol before it consumes you, cover your scars, clean up your mess. You have moved past the pain and grown stronger on your way. Be brave and say “I will not stray that way nor struggle every day”. “I'm different and proud; no one can stop me now” I don’t ask for anything in return but that you pass this on to another victim of bullying.

                                                                                                                                                       

© 2015 Rochelle


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You're captures of the feelings brought a tear to my eye

Posted 9 Years Ago


Rochelle

9 Years Ago

thank you for reading my story
that was amazing!!!!! i know what it is like to be bullied, it leaves scares that cant ever be healed, it sucks, overall an amazing story :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


nice story , i love it that i have to say it is so beautiful

Posted 9 Years Ago


Very nice n inspiring..
Very emotional till I can imagine what u drew in those sentences..

I can't say anything than "beautifully written!" ^^

Posted 9 Years Ago


Very inspiring words my friend. Such a powerful write, nicely written.

Kaze~ :-)

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on June 2, 2014
Last Updated on March 16, 2015

Author

Rochelle
Rochelle

Australia



About
Hi guys and girls, I don't know how to exactly describe myself as a writer or what I get out of telling complete strangers about my life but I like writing it sets me free, all my worry's or proble.. more..

Writing
She's free She's free

A Story by Rochelle