Love?

Love?

A Poem by Rochelle
"

Do we question love of dose love question us.

"
You gave me the choice to stay or go. I thought about it for days but I think there is no right answer to this question. If I go will you wait for me, If I stay will you leave in the end and all this confusion was for nothing. To ask me this question in the first pace means you already have your answer. So I ask you, If love has no distance than what is the distance between us? You look at me and answer with silence. You say I have no clue It depends if you leave or not. I smile as a tear runs down my check the answer was, what distance to me It doesn't matter. I leave you wondering what answer you could say to get me to stay but I'm sorry I started to question your love.

© 2014 Rochelle


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

that was really great!!!! i like how it started it off, that set the rest of the poem up!!!! keep it up :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Rochelle

9 Years Ago

Thank you very much
Justin

9 Years Ago

your welcome that is wat friends are for
Tell me what you think.........be truthful.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 4, 2014
Last Updated on August 4, 2014

Author

Rochelle
Rochelle

Australia



About
Hi guys and girls, I don't know how to exactly describe myself as a writer or what I get out of telling complete strangers about my life but I like writing it sets me free, all my worry's or proble.. more..

Writing
She's free She's free

A Story by Rochelle