What you leave behind

What you leave behind

A Story by Rochelle
"

To loose someone but no matter how, we all feel it the same. Some more than others.

"
I honestly can't tell you what it's like to loss someone, it's not that I haven't but no word in the human language express the full extent of emotion. The words to show your pain escape your lips. Your numb, feeling-less like a coma patient. Your trapped in a room gasping for air but there's so much oxygen around. Drowning in an endless river of nothing when in reality it's all in your head. Your surrounded by people but you've never felt more alone. 

Maybe your crazy or just insane but take a second to think about the heart. Why the heart you ask, because it beats faster with every mental dagger constantly jabbing into it. You scream "STOP" but the jabbing continues. You contain your feelings, hide yourself away but all your doing is running. Like a scared child and in reality that's what you are.Looking around the walls are getting farther and farther away when out of nowhere a hand is placed gently on your shoulder. You hear a calming voice "just stop", everything slows down. 

Your sitting in your room, the one person that can calm you down is there. They look at you with a concerned expression "are you ok? that's the Question, you look into their eyes and say "I'm fine" now stop don't lie. I've been there before lies can kill you inside, don't make the same mistakes I have. (Rewind) "are you ok?" there's the Question, "I'm not fine" there's your Answer. Trust me those three words will save your life mentally and physically. If your not fine than say so continuing the pain doesn't help.             

© 2015 Rochelle


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Change "loss" to "lose". There are grammatical errors like "Your" to "You're". But overall, it was a nice read

Posted 9 Years Ago


words cant express how amazing that was :) one of your most amazing pieces of writings yet :) :) :)

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on October 14, 2014
Last Updated on March 16, 2015

Author

Rochelle
Rochelle

Australia



About
Hi guys and girls, I don't know how to exactly describe myself as a writer or what I get out of telling complete strangers about my life but I like writing it sets me free, all my worry's or proble.. more..

Writing
She's free She's free

A Story by Rochelle