Love takes time

Love takes time

A Story by Rochelle
"

My past prince was great but I can't wait for my future find.

"
It takes me forever to get a crush but when I'm there it's to late to go back. People talk about love like it's lost and has to be found, but for me love came in the form of a boy. he was tall enough to make me feel short, charming smile, lonesome blue eyes but when he saw me he looked past my fear of letting someone in and those lonesome eyes were no more.

Even with the way his friends treated me he saw everything I was hiding, my walls towered over him but he continued to climb. We were friends nothing more but the saddest thing about it was that's all I wanted. If given the chance to love you I would have taken it without a doubt.

In realty we were from to different worlds he was the boy all the girls wanted and he played the part just right, I was the girl hiding myself away. So different but at the moment we meet it all changed. Time seamed to stand still, almost magical. The form of love changes depending on the person's view, my heart fond him when I wasn't looking.

As life went on we lost touch, he had family problems and dated other girls to relieve the pain while I moved on try to forget him. Years past since he shut me out, I have no clue where he is or if he ever loved me. I've forgotten his name but not who he was and what he meant to me. I may not have the best future but he made my past bearable. So I thank my past Prince and hope my future find doesn't leave me behind.

That's the love I want, a love worth all my time.

© 2014 Rochelle


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

comment please I would like to know what you think :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


:) :) :) love it :) :) :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Rochelle

9 Years Ago

thank you :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 17, 2014
Last Updated on November 17, 2014

Author

Rochelle
Rochelle

Australia



About
Hi guys and girls, I don't know how to exactly describe myself as a writer or what I get out of telling complete strangers about my life but I like writing it sets me free, all my worry's or proble.. more..

Writing
She's free She's free

A Story by Rochelle