Summer's dream Winter's kiss

Summer's dream Winter's kiss

A Story by Rochelle
"

I hate summer But winter loves me.

"
The sun's rays beam down on me, Summer a time for sand, sun and surf or so they say. For me summer is hot, horrible and I hate it. So many smiles as I walk down the street, children play and it's a time for fun. most teens Have summer Romances but for me I's rather melt on the hot concrete below my feet. I may sound depressed but that's just me, I guess. I spent last summer dreaming of a romance that never happened, so this year I'm spending inside with the fan on high. 
Winter a time to cuddle inside with the one you love, but what if you have no one do you cuddle alone. Children covered from head to toe in wool. Teens light the fire and worm themselves, A time for tea, toasting and trying not to freeze. For me It's a winter romance, every night I make my way to the woods north of town and there I wait for him to appear. I turn to him, his short white hair and blue almost transparent eyes. I smile as he walks closer to me, he leans in. Our lips collide, he looks at me the same way I look at him and just like that he's gone.
You may not understand my story but all I can say it I fell in love with the winter man. He may not be their all though the year but just one kiss and I forget that he's not there. I hate summer but winter loves me.

© 2015 Rochelle


Author's Note

Rochelle
Please comment, I just came up with it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I agree. Winter life is the best love. Time to hold embrace and enjoy each other company. Less things to do and time for coffee/conversation.
"You may not understand my story but all I can say it I fell in love with the winter man. He may not be their all though the year but just one kiss and I forget that he's not there. I hate summer but winter loves me."
Spring make us wander and Summer steal our heart. Thank you for sharing the excellent story.
Coyote

Posted 9 Years Ago


Rochelle

9 Years Ago

thanks for the comment
Coyote Poetry

9 Years Ago

You are welcome.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 17, 2015
Last Updated on March 17, 2015

Author

Rochelle
Rochelle

Australia



About
Hi guys and girls, I don't know how to exactly describe myself as a writer or what I get out of telling complete strangers about my life but I like writing it sets me free, all my worry's or proble.. more..

Writing
She's free She's free

A Story by Rochelle