the man on the road part 5

the man on the road part 5

A Story by zendikar
"

BANANAS!!!

"
The following is rated TV 14 for nudity.... but this isn't tv and the fact that no one is wearing clothing in this story in unknown to you so everyone can read it yay!!!!!
"Grrr".... Rex noticed something again "oh no not more shoes" said Steve... entering the room Steve and Rex saw two very nerdy looking young men sitting at what looked like a room made of a giant computer. "Hello" it was the first voice from the previous part. "My name is Marty, and seeing as no males have asked for their name to be in here, my name is" he thought for some time.... "Uuuhhhmmmm... hey Marty what should be my name"? shaking his head sadly Marty stated "His name is carl he was just hoping to get a different name because his name is not capitalized" Well here is some back story on carl.... his name is spelled c-a-r-l no capitals.... ok back story over. "Hey I thought you said we would think up a better name" whined carl... "Wow you two certainly are less intimidating in person" said Steve mockingly. "Where am i anyway"? carl and Marty looked at each other then back to Steve apparently nervous... "Well..." started carl "We are not exactly sure where we are" finished Marty. Steve chuckled for a moment before realizing that they were not pulling his leg either literally or metaphorically. "WHAT"!!! "WHAT D YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW"!!!! "well... we did't realize how strong we made our engines" carl said "And when we started launching we noticed you fall so we pulled you on board with us, needless to say your golden retriever followed//////ATTENTION THIS IS A BREAK IN THE STORY TO EXPLAIN THAT REX IS ACTUALLY A GOLDEN RETRIEVER SEEING AS HE HAD NOT PREVIOUSLY BEEN DESCRIBED IT WAS DECIDED HE WOULD BE NOW THANK YOU now back to the story//////ATTENTION and thats how my great aunt Martha saved the day by yodeling and why I was named Marty after her" explained Marty "Right.... and that mattered why"? asked Steve... "Where are we tell me NOW"! "When we pulled you on board your golden retriever ran in here and jumped on the controls to get to my sandwich, which he ate by the way, and sent us to a random location somewhere in the universe so we have no idea where we are" said carl  Steve apparently in deep thought promptly fell to the ground for no apparent reason..... That is when he woke up.... it was one minute later he had passed out from an anxiety attack he was really on the ship with two star trek nerds that named their ship L.A.R.P. and he really had fallen to the ground..... 

what's next in the thrilling story of a man on the road? tune in to the next chapter to find out!!!!

© 2010 zendikar


Author's Note

zendikar
yeah throw your names (or just a name you like) into the reviews and i will try to use them for some characters in this story of a lifetime lol....

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ashley couldn't be more wrong, there is no better way to write this. I would dump the Star Trek reference however; I am not a fan, being the ultimate Star Wars fan (easily provable to anyone who asks.) I will watch Galaxy Quest this weekend however now that you have reminded me.

sa

Posted 13 Years Ago


same thing that I said for the other chapters... don't get me wrong it is a good story line. Just there is a better way to write it, but it's your story and your choice

Posted 13 Years Ago


hahahahahaha poor carl. his name's not capitalized. hehe. you've done a good job at making rita smile. =) very amusing series of stories. can't wait for the 6th one.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 7, 2010
Last Updated on June 7, 2010

Author

zendikar
zendikar

Stroudsburg, PA



About
im a simple guy i like to write things that are fairly short and to the point but with hidden deeper meanings! I also love having fun! Read my writings to learn more about me! more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..