Star Stealing Girl (Original Story of 18 Chapters)

Star Stealing Girl (Original Story of 18 Chapters)

A Story by Lyria
"

Chapter 2 Guardian and Stealer

"

            I was startled. I broke in tears. A man stood in front of me. He is very ethereal but magnificent. He stands about 6’ 2’’ with broad shoulders and a huge scarred chest. He wears a plated leather cloth with sandals that glimmers in the dark. He is like a warrior but a very futuristic warrior. He walked on the waters even without sinking beneath the abyss of the ever glowing pentagram of the lake. “Magic, complete but destined magic” he muttered while he slowly withdrew the cloth from the star. The star radiated anew. It burns white light a sign of renewal, rebirth, and lasting hope. He continued to talk as he approaches me. “This cloak is called the continuum of heavens. It brings back lost hope from red and dying stars. Clarity or I would prefer to call you Ashe as you wanted. You are very special, you are chosen by Fate to change and battle a written destiny that would destroy millions and millions of stars. You have seen the stars that you have opened with that key in your hand. It is a key that absorbs the light out of the stars. The light of the stars contains a substance called “Lyria” it is the love, hopes, truths, and dreams that every people possess. The key in your hand is a rune that unlocks a miracle that only you could do. That key given to you by Fate is not just a key it is a weapon, a weapon that withholds time in its accord, a weapon that can only be used when destiny plays in its stage that humans call life. That key is called “Melodia Aurora.”

           

                        My knees are so numb from fear. Why are these things happened so suddenly? Why am I the one that is chosen by lady fate? What is this feeling? What is the meaning of destiny? These questions terrified me but the answers would frighten me more. I had to open up my mouth to ask these questions in my head. I struggled to break the spell of fear in me and it resulted to these four soft spoken words “Please tell me more,” I was so shocked that I nearly wished to drown myself. I am pretty indecisive about things but from the smile that flashed to the slowly darkening night I felt that I have said the right things. He smiled and for once I have been happy after that incident that took away my life. He continued his story. Lyria is a mysterious material, the sages of the north defined it as curious very curious and as you can see none of those sages have known the truth about it. Astoire a land of the guardians where the race of humans are trained and honed to be ready for a war that is predicted by Elloise the oracle of light and I am one of them Ashe I am one of the guardians. I am one of the strongest and brightest of my kind and there are thirteen of us. We are called the Opiuchus patterned on the 13th legendary zodiac. Sages never knew the truth about Lyria but us guardians we know every grain of it. We can tell its story just like how Eloisse told it to us. Ashe, Lyria is a life source; it is the very reason how dreams come true, it is the very reason why I am here with you now. Then Grey asked me to show my palms to him and he withdrew again the cloak of continuum and laid it upon my open palms. He asked me to say Melodia Aurora, before I know it Lyria from the key flows to my palms and Grey signaled me that the Lyria that flowed to my palms are enough so he asked me to say Fate’s Beholder. Then the key lost its light. Grey chanted a language that I can’t recognize but it feels like someone; no the whole Earth is singing with him. The lake once again was filled with marvelous light. The light dances together with the words that Grey chanted. Once again I asked myself “Am I dreaming?” For minutes Grey continued. The air was filled with billions of floating lights. I tried not to breathe because I am really scared that I might inhale the lights together with the air. Grey isn’t stopping yet and now I’m in a real pinch. Three, two, and one there it goes I had inhaled almost hundreds of them within my system. I feel weird; really, really weird. I kept it in for about a minute and I was about to exhale I felt my heart stopped. What is this vague feeling? It is as if my heart rested and I feel very relaxed but I opened my eyes and I see Grey in front of me still chanting and singing. Yes I am alive. I feel very light and as I breathe out I saw the floating lights carrying a dark substance with them. What was that? Before I freak out Grey muttered the word Finite. His deep gray eyes smiled at me. He had given me the answer before I had to give him my question. He said the dark substance that was carried away with the light were my pains, hatred, and fears. With that words still echoing in my ears I smiled and just said thank you. We are finished with the preparations he said. Now the cloak of continuum rose with magnificent golden glow. Now I am to tell you the story of Luna, Freya, and Apollo.

 

                        The pattern in the cloak of continuum solidified and it formed a marvelous mirror. It is a mirror full of stars and heavenly bodies with italic ancient letters that reads as Umbra’s Mirror. The mirror swirled through the cloak as if it was taking in all the stars that were printed on it. It never stopped spinning and it grows faster and faster while all of the stars in the cloak were sucked to its surface. It was magnificent. As if I am a witness to the creation of the entire universe. My smile and awe never faded from the last two hours of my visit in Lake Hysteria. My adventure never ended at the fear of losing myself in the story of fate. Instead I was hooked and I wanted to know more. I wanted to help. I wanted to live a life leaving all my pains, hatred, and suffering. I wanted to be someone else. I don’t want to be Clarity anymore from now on I would be as I am before, I am Ashe Loreline Ynitsed. The mirror stopped spinning at first it was the size of an ordinary handheld mirror but now it was an elegant full length mirror that floats in thin air. Grey turned at me with a stern look on his face. Let’s enter the mirror. I never hesitated this time. Maybe I am a witness to lots of mysterious things this past two hours that merely going through a mirror is an easy part to me. I entered with my eyes closed. I felt like my body was divided into billions of pieces like I am a billion molecules of free flowing matter. I am enjoying this feeling. Freedom is a curious thing.  In a moment I feel that I am standing on something solid and now I convinced myself to open up my eyes. I opened them slowly and now I believe I am standing at the middle of the universe in its spherical form. I can hold every galaxies but my touch just passes through everything. I am really amazed it is a very realistic image of the universe and I don’t want to ask for more. It rotates just like the very rotation of Earth and I realized that it represents time in its accord. Slowly Grey materializes right beside me and without any questions or introductions he started to tell the story of Luna, Freya, and Apollo.

 

                        We are inside Umbra de Lune or Shadow of Moonlight. This is the very picture of the universe and now we are going to our galaxy the galaxy of life and hope �" The Milky Way galaxy. Symbols encircle us. Then Grey began to tell the long awaited story. 

© 2013 Lyria


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
Added on August 3, 2013
Last Updated on August 3, 2013

Author

Lyria
Lyria

Naga, V, Philippines



About
Go out and explore the things that you were once afraid of it would be really satisfying to see you grow every second of that experience. more..

Writing
Fragments Fragments

A Poem by Lyria