when I.

when I.

A Poem by sheriH 2

When I wake up I see nothing but clear blue sky and fluffy white clouds. 
When I lay down I feel long soft grass around me and firm earth.
When I close my eyes I see nothing but darkness and hurt.
When I dream I have nightmares and see thing's I never want to describe. 
If we had our way we could never close our eyes into a forever sleep..

© 2014 sheriH 2


Author's Note

sheriH 2
What message do u guys get?

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews


Frist line you see life but you see the beauty around you.
and next line seems you're calm and a comfortable sleeping bed.

When I wake up I see nothing but clear blue sky and fluffy white clouds.
When I lay down I feel long soft grass around me and firm earth.



Sadness and Fear here with both lines maybe a restless life and not enough sleep.

When I close my eyes I see nothing but darkness and hurt.

When I dream I have nightmares and see thing's I never want to discribe.


Think you meant describe here .




Morley here not worrying about being tired or stressed and not having to
sleep.

Well we have to recharge ever once in a while I sleep and take a break from
things and prayer and reading the bible is spiritual food for my mind and soul it helps too.

but no matter our age we will get worn out and weary.

so this Last line says tiredness weariness and stress and Restlessness to an existent.

If we had our way we could never close our eyes into a forever sleep..




Isaiah40:28 Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God,
the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary?
there is no searching if his understanding.


Isaiah40:29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.

Isaiah40:30 Even youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:

Isaiah40:31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength;
they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary;
and they shall walk, and not faint.



I Enjoyed reading this.


Thank you for sharing this Interesting piece.


Blessing. Kindred poet


Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

72 Views
1 Review
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on April 28, 2014
Last Updated on June 4, 2014

Author

sheriH 2
sheriH 2

Stockton, CA



About
Im a person who is allways thinking how things work what makes them tick , what gives them peruse , how they're used. I spend my days writing and daydreaming I get lost in the world of my surroun.. more..

Writing