Fail..

Fail..

A Poem by ♋ Iris ♋

My sister is right, she is better than me.
She is better than what I could ever be.

She gets good grades and the teachers think she is the best.
Then I am happy if I ever get a C on a test.

She may only be twelve but that doesn't matter.
She might not know it, but she rubs it in that she has a father.

I lose friends left and right.
I can't do anything without causing an unspoken fight.

The fact is, I just suck at school.
Being around all of the smarter kids makes me feel like a fool.

My younger sister does better than me at everything.
Hell she gets acknowledged more when we go to practice to sing.

I know my birth was a mistake and you can ask my real dad.
When he heard I would exist, he got up and moved away to a new bachelor pad.

I fail at everything no matter what I do.
I bet everyone would be better off without me, too.

© 2013 ♋ Iris ♋


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I may be an only child but I feel like no matter what I do my parents don't seem to care, and it hurts. I understand where you are coming from, even though I actually can't truly relate to it, but I sometimes have that feeling that life itself would be better if I didn't exist.

Posted 11 Years Ago


you are definitely not a mistake if you are then i am a penguin dancing in a top hat married to a killer whale i love you jess

Posted 11 Years Ago


This is emotional, raw, unheld and awesome!! And seriously i know how you feel and i connected to this poem!! Bravo!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


No Jesssssssss! If my piece of lady were gone i'd forever be alone!!!! It's sad that you feel this way, and i can relate (minus the father thing). I'm sorry you're feeling this down and I love you and think you're amazing. I know we don't get to talk much, but if you ever need a friend, i'm here chica.

Posted 11 Years Ago


♋ Iris ♋

11 Years Ago

Thanks my piece of lady.
Jessy Jesssss Dx dun feel dis way...well I guess I understand it's hard not to...but I wish you didn't :c you're an amazing person and we all love you. We need you here too -huggles tight-

Posted 11 Years Ago


I can relate with the whole younger sister being better in school. But your not a failure. Your an amazing person. And an awesome friend.

Posted 11 Years Ago


♋ Iris ♋

11 Years Ago

i love you too nesh. lol
Bound In Red

11 Years Ago

Aw yeah!
♋ Iris ♋

11 Years Ago

hmhmm
NO. You are NOT a mistake Jess. I know for a fact that I love you and don't ever want you to leave. I need my england to make my day just a little better. Stay with us jess. We need you.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Bound In Red

11 Years Ago

I love you!
♋ Iris ♋

11 Years Ago

love you too
Bound In Red

11 Years Ago

Yay~ :D

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

236 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 2, 2012
Last Updated on February 18, 2013

Author

♋ Iris ♋
♋ Iris ♋

About
MUSE OF SPACE PROSPIT DREAMER Iris is my pen name. My real name is Jessa. I am laid back most of the time. love anime and manga. I am a teenager but I dont know if you can say average. I .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Wonderland Wonderland

A Chapter by Reaper


Reverse Reverse

A Poem by ♋ Iris ♋