WritersCafe.org - The Online Writing Community

WritersCafe.org is an online writing community where writers can post their work, get reviews, befriend other writers, and much more..
  • Post your poetry, short stories, novels, scripts, and screenplays
  • Get reviews and advice from thousands of other writers
  • Enter hundreds of free writing contests
  • Join writing groups or start your own
  • Take and subscribe to free online writing courses
  • Search publishers, literary agents, and literary magazines
  • Befriend and subscribe to other writers
  • Save your favorite writing to your own library
  • Easily share your writing with all your friends

Today's Top Writing

abandonmnent

abandonmnent

A Poem by Ana Papaya

temporary housing

temporary housing

A Poem by jacob erin-cilberto

temporary housing little flower mirage bloom she's troubled pretty closing even as she is opening the weeds creep close she knows her destiny April is surely a cruel month and the rain can't possibly help he..
Life Unexpected

Life Unexpected

A Poem by Poetic Beauty

Laughter was a distant myth Lost somewhere in the ether A correct response to people Foreign was the melodic sound The feeling inside was void Rarely was it truly felt A numbness had taken over Spreading almost infectiously Then you appea..
My Very Dearest of Coincidences

My Very Dearest of Coincidences

A Poem by Neville

My Very Dearest of Coincidences can you by any chance explain to me why, there is such a newness, to each of our days .. and also, why no two, ever feel or taste the same .. might it by some chance be love my love, o..
Back from the Dead

Back from the Dead

A Poem by Thomas W Case

Check out my you tube channel where I read my poetry. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvXsP7xqEh4
Darkness

Darkness

A Poem by Soren

Old friend gift of hope pain's end terminal length of rope Welcome dark visitor gifting less hurt than life to breath's addiction no prisoner erase all strife deep sleep face the west do not wee..
'Dammed Near'

'Dammed Near'

A Poem by Pete

i'll never forget that day i was suddenly awokeneyes wide opensurely a time to be outspokenwhen i learned that the levee had brokenmore importantly, nature had spokenno free pass, no shiny tokeni'm not jokin'no jokecracked eggs with no yolkhands arou..
Stabbed by the Autumn Leaves

Stabbed by the Autumn Leaves

A Poem by Thomas W Case

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvXsP7xqEh4 Check out my you tube channel where I read my poetry.
Inner Emotion

Inner Emotion

A Poem by Poetic Beauty

How do I begin to uncage this emotion?
Before my eyes

Before my eyes

A Poem by willweb

~The morning, dark, alluring,as the thoughts of sunrise growAlong a painted border,peering up from down belowA lingering desire,in the guise of something farAs dawn is now reflecting onthe windows where you areThose clouds along the fence line,distan..

Login

Username/Email
Password

Lost Password | Lost Username