Elf Tears Legend : Forum : City of Red Tides

City of Red Tides

10 Years Ago

The main city of Elf Tears Legend, City of Red Tides.   

Re: City of Red Tides

10 Years Ago

Erialya Rosaria: I walk into City of Red Tides, with a black cloak covering my face. The town is always busy. This is where new players log into when they first begin or when a player 'dies'. (you don't die for real YET) I mastered this game over a year ago. I know everything there is to Elf Tears Legend. I am quite famous.

10 Years Ago

Heather: I strolled down the alley. The sun shining in my hair. There was a few things a needed to pick up from the market. I brushed down my foot left kilt and began walking. Playing the game is quite easy really,I spend most of my time on it.

10 Years Ago

Erialya Rosaria: I looked up at the bright sun. Here I felt like myself. I felt more real here than in the real world. If I could live here forever, I would. I walked down the streets and entered a magic shop to purchase some transport cubes.

10 Years Ago

Heather: I stroll casually into a magic shop and spot another lass. I raise an eyebrow.

10 Years Ago

Erialya Rosaria: I look at another person in the shop. A Scottish priestess. I hand the shop keeper four transportation cubes and hand him the money and take the cubes.

10 Years Ago

((sorry for late reply)) 
Heather: 'You wouldnt know were the herb shop is?'

10 Years Ago

Sasha-i stroll around the market place and stop by the butcher's shop to pick up some antellion gazelle meat for Krys.

10 Years Ago

Erialya Rosaria: I look back at the Priestess. " Yes I do know where it is." I lift up my hand and tap the air and a map pops up. I trace my finger from the shop we were in to the nearest herb shop, then send it to the priestess. " Just follow those directions."

10 Years Ago

Heather: I bow at the girls kindness and went on my way.

10 Years Ago

Erialya Rosaria: I leave the magic shop and watch the Priestess go on her way. I shrug and turn the opposite way.

10 Years Ago

Sasha-I get the meat and put it on fia's back."don't eat it yet."i say.she snorts playfully and sniffs the bundle.

10 Years Ago

(((Im going for tea,make sure nothing exciting happens..))

10 Years Ago

Originally posted by Runswithflyingdolphins
(((Im going for tea,make sure nothing exciting happens..))

Nothing will. Its just a start up. :)

10 Years Ago

Erialya Rosaria: I go out into the fields on a hill and watch the other players fighting level 1-10 monsters. I could just look at one and it would fall dead. I pull up the game clock and see I have plenty of time before dinner. I sit there, waiting for something to happen.

10 Years Ago

((Im back))

Heather: I walked through the field and saw monsters,level 1-10 I suspected. 

10 Years Ago

Sasha-I stroll down the cobblestone pathways until i reach forested ground.i sit down beneath a tree and unwrap the meat.

10 Years Ago

Erialya Rosaria: I put my hand palm up and a glow forms. I twist my hand and move my fingers and the light follows. I was bored. I had nothing to do. No one to talk to.

10 Years Ago

Sasha-I give fia and krys the meat.they both gobble it down happily.i sigh tiredly and lay against the tree.

10 Years Ago

Erialya Rosaria: I sigh and get up. I begin to walk towards the forest. No one was usually here, but this time, there was.

First Page first
Previous Page prev