Elf Tears Legend : Forum : City of Red Tides

Re: City of Red Tides

10 Years Ago

Scarlet Sakura: " I know! It's the perfect world! I wish it was the real world!'

10 Years Ago

Vesta Lunari- " Me too! Playing helps me forget about how much people hate me and my parents dying. Its like i'm untouchable."

10 Years Ago

Scarlet Sakura:" Oh, I am sorry to hear about your parents!"

10 Years Ago

Vesta Lunari- "That's okay, wrong place, wrong time I guess."

10 Years Ago

Scarlet Sakura: " Will you be online later?"

10 Years Ago

Stella: As my older sister, Brillare, who I call Brill, and I log on we find ourselves in the City of Red Tides. "Want to go to the forest?" Brill asks "You read my mind." "Air travel?" "Do you even have to ask?" Brill laughs "No, it was a stupid question."  I let out a whistle and my Dragon comes into view, the light filtering through her watery form and shedding bright rays of light from where they reflected off her. "I still can't figure out where you got that code." Brill tells me, an hourglass appearing over her as she goes to her menu. Her dragon, a firey beast of the sky, swoops down to her. We mount, me bareback, her with a saddle, and take off. I feel as though I can feel the wind rushing through my hair and refreshingly stinging my face, but, that's impossible. It's just a game, after all.

10 Years Ago

Vesta Lunari- "Logging on right when I get home!"

10 Years Ago

Scarlet Sakura: " So will I! Meet me in Emerald City of Fairy."

10 Years Ago

Vesta Lunari - "Will do!" I chime excitedly. we go our separate ways and I go home and log in and go to the meeting place. (I gotta go be back soon)

10 Years Ago

(ok, ttyl)

10 Years Ago

Crios: I walk into Red tides, and head to the quest board. After my latest quest I had  become such a high level I earned a nickname, just like the Fairy Master. I was called the 'Lord of bones' for my complete mastery of Necromancy. When I approach the quest board everyone runs away. I ignore the ruckus and look for a challenging quest.

10 Years Ago

Sasha-Fia raises her head and looks to the sky."what is it girl?"I ask .I then see a water dragon and pheonix with riders pass by.Sparks snorts defensively and Krys bristles."whoa there"I say to spark"easy boy,it's alright I'm fine."I then pet Krys soothingly.

10 Years Ago

Crios: I take on a quest called ' Guardian of the Forest.' It was label an extremely difficult quest that no one under level 70 should take on.  " Seems easy enough." I say walking to the forest.

10 Years Ago

Erialya Rosaria: " Long time to see Crios." I say as I approach the necromancer.

10 Years Ago

Crios: I look up to Rosaria. " Is there something you need help with Rosaria?" I ask her.

10 Years Ago

Erialya Rosaria: I laugh a little. " Me? Help? Yeah right." I smirk, " I just came here to warn you that the quest your choosing is very hard."

10 Years Ago

Crios: " I'm a level 100 so this quest is about as easy as killing boars in the forest." I say 

10 Years Ago

Erialya Rosaria: " I can make it easier for you. Let me help you."

10 Years Ago

Crios: I think about it for a moment then answer. " Sure, why not. Is there anyone else you want to bring along? It's been a while since I've been a party. People got scared after I became the lord of bones."

10 Years Ago

Erialya Rosaria: I laugh again. " Lord of Bones? That's hilarious." I cross my arms. " It's just us two. I shall meet you in the Forest at sunset, 'Lord of Bones'." I say the end sarcastically.