Elf Tears Legend : Forum : City of Red Tides

Re: City of Red Tides

10 Years Ago

Stella: He looks up, distracted. That's all I need. I jerk my hand free of his grip, bringing it up to stab him through the twisted thing they call a heart. He lets out a strangled, choked cry, then falls on top of me, his blood staining my clothes. *That's odd, must be a new game update.* I shove him off, getting up and yanking my dagger out of his chest "Thanks." I tell the girl "Slippery things, specters."

10 Years Ago

(GTG hanging out with a friend, maybe. I might be back in a minute)

10 Years Ago

Crios: After spending a few minutes killing monsters through the woods. we find it ' the guardian.'

10 Years Ago

Sasha-I get bored again so i head to the waterfall.

10 Years Ago

Crios: I summon a few warrior ghosts. " Do you want to activate it or should I?"

10 Years Ago

Erialya Rosaria: " I will activate it." I say, stepping forwards. I outstretch my hand and a glow forms. The Guardian begins to glow and it is activated.

10 Years Ago

(Ignore my other posts. Im new. Im a gothic fairy...of death!!!!!!! lol)

Amy: I log on and see the monster and laugh. It doesn't scare me. not one bit.

10 Years Ago

Scarlet Sakura: " No problem." I tell her and I disappear. I reappear next to a field of low level monsters and see another fairy.

10 Years Ago

Amy: I glare at the fairy

10 Years Ago

Scarlet Sakura: I look at the dark fairy. What's her problem?

10 Years Ago

Stella: "Star!" I hear Brill come behind me "Are you crazy?" I laugh "It's a game, I can't get hurt!" I see a bruise starting to form on my arm "Huh, I stand corrected, must be a new game code."

10 Years Ago

Amy: 'what?!'

10 Years Ago

Scarlet Sakura: I flutter down. " Temper temper. " Is all I say

10 Years Ago

Crios: As the guardian activates I send the ghosts to attack it. Doing a total of 1000 damage each I don't think the guardian will last long. Then I look at it's heath. 100,00. " Well, this is going to be interesting." I say jumping back and summoning more ghosts.

10 Years Ago

Erialya Rosaria: I summon my Siberian tiger attack and it does 2000 damage. " it wont be that hard."

10 Years Ago

Stella: I turn and start to run, headed back to the forest, throwing back my cloak. My wings unfurl, gorgeous, large wings that changed their shade to match my surroundings. It had taken forever for me to find the code, I wouldn't even tell it to Brill. As far as I know, I'm the only gamer with this set. I jump, wings catching the air, and begin to fly. Again, the uncanny feeling of  air rushing by takes me off guard. 

10 Years Ago

Amy: 'stop it!'

10 Years Ago

Crios: " I know, but I don't know it's attack patterns so it should be interesting, and all I'm doing is summoning warriors. If I actually summoned something with real power it could kill this thing in one hit, but where's the fun in that?"

10 Years Ago

Erialya Rosaria: I roll my eyes. " Your so annoying." I put my hands in a prayer sign and blast the Guardians, finishing them off.

10 Years Ago

Scarlet Sakura: " Stop what?" I ask her, but I knew what I was doing.