Role Play : Forum : broken bonds

Re: broken bonds

10 Years Ago

i never had a name if i did i don't remember it, my designation is ST-432 and basically I'm a war machine i was created by infusing technology into my body i never knew my parents or my past i was the first and only successful hybrid they where able to make with every aspect of my body enhanced  i was trained and programed to kill iv got systems built into my armor that most solders dont even get to see i can remote polite most vehicles operate any weapon system. they never knew why i survived when all others didn't they tried to clone me it failed they tried to extract my DNA and put it in a host it failed something about the genetic code being too complex for the average person to handle  i killed well and followed orders gaining respect but i soon began to see this war was going no where and just destroying us all

10 Years Ago

" ah and I know what you mean" looks down as   we walk thinking " um where is this place we are going " sighs some" and to  have you know when I was saying line of power I was meaning part of the next in line to my side I ran when my parents where killed and have been since cuz if I go back I have to keep the fighting gong " I remove and show you my gun and the markings on it of my family

10 Years Ago

those marks are from the royal military family you have to be damn good at hideing we thought that liine was dissolved after that attack on their city nearly a year ago. we are heading to a supply depot lightly guarded.. wait somethings comeing i have an idea *pushes you down and pulls your arms behind you cuffing you then pulls you up whispering in your ear as group of shock troopers appear those are elite units follow my lead

10 Years Ago

glares at you a little and nods " and why would I you pig let me go" playing for the guards some" you don't know who you r dealing with"

10 Years Ago

Quiet you. your lucky your still alive (guards talk) whats going on here? "this little thing set up some explosives and killed a group of men guarding prisoners im taking her back to the suppy depot il get answers from her and i might just have a little fun with it. i want you to scout back to alpha sector tell me what you find i believe there are still surviors find them and eliminate them" ( they node and start heading off *whispers back into your ear as i place something in your hand* thats the key once we get in your going to "escape" take out the guards on over watch il handle the rest 

10 Years Ago

"okay" nods and walks in with you only t take of running some and moves to shadow everything quite and I un lock the cuff and draw out my dagger only to sneak up on the gardes and kill the quilt and quickly and then I wait by the door keeping a eye out

10 Years Ago

A few shots are heard followed by the door opening) "nice work" the armory is just down this hall way we can stock up on supplies iv got this place rigged to manually detonate once we are clear from there we will need to get to the forest set up a checkpoint and see what we have to work with and what our next move is unfortunately we are stuck here unless we get into a base with an active portal to one of the three other worlds or are able to take control of a ship but with the AA defenses that's not all that easy.

10 Years Ago

Black wolf-" okay .. and  we could get on one of the ships that is how I have  always gone and how I get to places" walks   beside you fallowing   you "  lets see  where we are after this  and are in the woods" 

10 Years Ago

*entering the armory* there are some assault packs under the desk grab a couple and lets fill them up with as much as we can the shock troopers where stationed here there are better weapons then most supply stations *grabs a pack and starts loading it up with ammo grenades and whatever else i can get my hands on when all of a sudden the bases alarm sounds*

10 Years Ago

Black wolf- grabs a bag  of food and ammo and some clothing as well as  some daggers and throwing knives.. only to  grab some sleeping / out side camping gear as well... only to  stop hearing the alarms and my hand go to my own personal dagger" how did they now.. I hide the  people I killed"

10 Years Ago

"i dont know they are very efficient but something isnt right this was my assault and i did not order any shock units to be assigned iv never had my requisitions over ruled upon before." *runs over to a console* "im activating this buildings defensive lock down it will seal all entrances in and buy us little more time...hmmm wait a minute... this supply manifest sheet there was a new type of ammo stored here for shock units nanite rounds when someone is shot with them they begain to eat away at armor flesh but mostly machinery they where created to be a defense against your people using cybernetic warfare like....like what was used on me..this doesn't make any sense this weapon R&D was suppose to have been abandoned when it was ruled your people wouldn't go to such lengths for genetic technical research.

10 Years Ago

"  I don't know what to say but I  do way  lets  think about it later so we can get out of here before we are caught or seen or more likely me  if you know what I mean... you are able to  act the part I am not since I am not one of your kind"  thinks some to my  self"  I will take the info sheets of paper okay .. we will  see what they are up to when we get to a safe place" walks over to the door" come on you know the way out"

10 Years Ago

wait most likley this building is already surrounded i know another way *walks to the cornor if the room and pulls up one of the metal floor panels* if they cant get in they are going to lunch Armor piercing round filled with nerve gas most of this buildings they built into a water source we will be safer under ground until we find another way out quickly follow me *jumps down into the hole in the floor just as gas rounds start to penitate the side of the room*

10 Years Ago

jumps  down a cloth   covering my nose and mouth I take it off when I am  at the  bottom with .. only to cough some" god  do I had that stuff"  whispers some and looks at him"  so this leads to a water source then there is going to have to  be an outlet somewhere to let the water go out.. in away there has to be a current right.. so   do we have anything we can  put in the water to find out where it is letting out" walks over to him

10 Years Ago

its best to follow it this way *points ahead of the water* there are sensors in all these water sources to monitor for torpedoes once we dropped something it would trigger a full scan esp. with the base being on high alert but we must get moving *starts walking ahead it will take them awhile to figure out where we are oh i forgot your eyes are not as inhanced as mine are *pulls out a flare and lights it handing it to you* this will help you see don't worry about the light very rarely is anyone down here and there's no visual monitoring devices we should be safe for a little while...should be"

10 Years Ago

" okay,, and I  don't  count on should be but I will for know..  I am also used to the dark since I have  always hid in the shadows since your kind has killed my family but I  will  fallow your lead" takes the flare and fallows you keeping my ears open to any noise" Idk I think they would  find a way that some one would  come out this way if you  think about it  they could have the exit blocked"

10 Years Ago

" i think you might be right the exit should just be around the this corner but i dont see any light, wait...do you hear that theres something up ahead ...nothing about this is right they know everything we do every move we make they are prepared this is not like them. *reachs down both legs and grabs both of my pistols stopping dead to see what else can be heard*

10 Years Ago

sighs  quietly and I walk ahead of him" I got this" thinking in my head that I hope I do" I can  get at then and  be quite about it so we have a clear way to get out I  can also  kill them before they know and sneak up on them" tells him as I disappear in to the shadows ahead   nothing being heard form  around you the lights  out and  then next then you know you hear some fighting and then it is dead quite... I  stand by  the  last  body and look around.. my  arm bleeding  some but not that bad

10 Years Ago

*pistols drawn i walk around the corner* damn girl not bad at all *looks at the bodies i dont recognize these command marks these men wherent from my group" *notices your arm i walk over to you and hold your arm* get something to patch yourself up the more wonded we are the better chance we have of getting killed but on the plus side we have a nearly clear shot to the woods now"

10 Years Ago

Smiles some" I know and thanks like I said I have been a lone but I can fight   who do you think trained me.. my  mother and father" rips  my sleeve of my shirt and  wraps it  around  the  wound on my arm" I am used to this number and a little more   I have been fighting off both kids for some time know so I  got used to number" I turn and start walking to the forest" come on "