I miss her

I miss her

A Story by Anchee
"

She was once mine

"
Our love was so strong and irresistible, day and night, every second we would be together for 6 years. She was my life, my everything... We built a future together in our home with our pets. We shared amazing moments that could never be forgotten. Until another girl came into the picture, an evil jealous person who wanted everything i had. She would use spells on my lover and on me. Which i found infront of my house. She destroyed my world.
Now my love is with her and i will do anything and everything to get her back.

© 2013 Anchee


Author's Note

Anchee
Help me out with my situation

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I think you should kill the person who stole your love away from you. Nah... just kidding. Move on, Let go, the right person will come on the right time with the right reasons. :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


I definitely feel like you should turn this into a poem. It is well written with a melancholy tone that is held through out. With that aside, I really hope that you find someone who values your love more than your lover has. Losing someone can be tough and I could definitely feel that through your line "we built a future together in our home with our pets." I definitely felt the emotion you were trying to convey and it made me very angry at what happened. Good luck writing and I really hope that you find someone who appreciates the love you so well deserve :).

Posted 10 Years Ago


it happens, what was that commandment? "do not covet thy neighbors wife." that being said

If you love something you better damn well be willing to die(or go back to prison) for it. screw this lazy bull people are spouting now a days "(in deep dumb voice) well i can'ts change dat. it is what it is." that is talk of the weak and the spiritually malnourished. by all the dark gods you need to get OLD TESTAMENT on that witch. Rain frogs on her house, locusts in her flex-fuel POS, make her above ground pool run red with blood, cats and dogs living together MASS HYSTERIA.
The soil of love must be fertilized with blood, sweet, and tears to grow it's fruit. Show the one you love how far into the depths of hell you are willing to dive to save them! How much of your own flesh you are willing to sacrifice to heal theirs! The dark fires of rage that burns in your soul for them and how only their touch can calm your beast.

And how much you miss them.

PS: my grans a ho'jouh if you want I'll ask her to curse the harlot for you.

Posted 10 Years Ago


This was so beautiful and definitely hit my heart. Follow yours and you will know whats best

Posted 10 Years Ago


hmm painful,tell her how you feel,go out and try and talk

Posted 10 Years Ago


Respect yourself enough to realise you are worth more than some cheating reprobate and to pine away after such a person is pathetic. Sorry to seem harsh

Posted 10 Years Ago


Keep writing from your heart with a complete and unstoppable passion and you can't ever really go wrong. This story made me empathize because I went through the "she was once mine" syndrome as well. Nothing beyond your "house" or perception is really ever yours, so once something enters your house you must realize that you either welcome or expel. Best to walk with an open mind and trust in your words..Good story.

Posted 10 Years Ago


If she left you then you weren't meant to be with each other. I know that you loved her and all but if she felt the same then she wouldn't have left you. One day she'll see that she gave something great up and regret it. You should move on because you are a great person and deserve to be happy and not sad about what is out of your hands. This is a sign that you are meant to be with someone else that will appreciate you more. If you ever want to talk to someone about stuff that is on your mind then I'm all ears.

Posted 10 Years Ago


D: I really have no idea how to help you, its up to your ex to decide if she wants to come back, but honestly if she left you for some evil b***h than i would say hell with you, but then i can understand that saying that after being together for 6 years is very hard. If i were your shoes i would have no idea what to do. Hope that helped...

Posted 10 Years Ago


As a real situation I would not know what to do. Personally, I would try and move on. If you really love something you will let it go, and if it was meant to be yours it will come back. :)

Posted 10 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1361 Views
43 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 27, 2013
Last Updated on November 27, 2013

Author


Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Downfall Downfall

A Poem by A. Amos