Another World

Another World

A Story by Ralphy
"

A different world

"

 

Another World
 
Last night I visited another world, a different world, one of sanity, harmony, and fluency.
 
It, like most worlds had its difficulties but still it was another world. I enjoyed seeing a world that did not try to sway on opinion, show off a falsehood but instead gives a peace of mind.
 
The people were different too; they liked to eat delicious foods, rich with flavor and cooked unhurried process that showed their patience for life. Everyone contributed to the system, not just those of wealth but those of purity also gave special pride in focusing on concerns that might seem a mighty task.
 
For the most part, the worlds were the same, the bees pollinated the flowers, and the fields grew long and green while the trees scraped the skies. The air was the finest you have ever seen, clean, clear and healthy. The water from aqueduct was clear and ran deep underground to the artesian well where temperatures were as cold as a late fall night. The refreshing flavor chilled the taste buds while clearing any abnormities from our fragile bodies.
 
Walking was the primary form of transportation as well as levitation. They would visit others at different times to save on traffic, rotate work schedules and party like no tomorrow the next day. This world seemed so much more intelligent, aware, and happier but they had their problems too. What were their problems? The answer was never visible as a problem but instead only offered as a solution.
Therefore, if you ever get to visit this world, see if you can find their secret to life for it was a dream to visit.
 

© 2008 Ralphy


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I visit another world every day...and then I realize...it's effing reality...damn it...LOL great story!

Posted 15 Years Ago


I want to go there. Please let me know if you get tickets or something :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


Great work Ralphie!! If I get to visit this world though, I might not want to come back to ours. This definitely sounds like a dream come true. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Sounds like a slice of Utopia.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on July 7, 2008
Last Updated on July 7, 2008

Author

Ralphy
Ralphy

Belleville, MI



About
No matter how dark life is, or how clouded, there is always a lighter side to itone that fills you heart with love and your soul with joy Im a complex person of multiracial background, about 5.. more..

Writing
Colorful Goo Colorful Goo

A Poem by Ralphy


The Canvas The Canvas

A Poem by Ralphy



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Hole Hole

A Poem by Ralphy