BEE!!!

BEE!!!

A Poem by Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen
"

I hate them

"

Bumblebees, wasps, yellow jackets

Oh my!

Tiny little bugs with weapons,

Enough to make me cry

 

Flying into my face,

They begin to stare me down.

I scream and start to run,

And they chase me around.

 

Never gotten stung,

Not once in my life.

I'm sure that little needle,

Would sting like a knife.

 

Bumblebees, wasps, yellow jackets

Oh my!

Tiny little bugs with weapons,

Enough to make me cry

© 2008 Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I once got stung by a bee.

Not fun. Not fun. I would advise you to stay the hell away from bees as much as possible. Nice write.

Posted 16 Years Ago


It's true, bugs do have weapons! And I'm so glad that you referred to them as such. I had never been stung either because I used to run at the site of them. Then I was walking to class one day in college and something ran into my neck. I put my hand down the back of my shirt to see what had happened, and a little bee rolled out right after it stung me!! I sat down in class and just wanted to cry! It hurt.

Posted 16 Years Ago


Least with the bee, they can only sting you once before dying. But Hornets and Wasps can sting you until they get tired of doing so. Not a pretty sight to see the whelps left behind after multiple Wasp stings. Your purfume can attract this flying stingers to you. They love sweet smelling odours. Don't panic and they won't bother you. As for the poem, it is very playful and expressive of your fears of these insects. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Therisa :)

Posted 16 Years Ago


I've got stung once - from what I remember it wasn't as bad as you may imagine.
At least bees justify their own being by being productive, but what about the more annoying and useless insects, such as the fly and mosquito?
I can definitely relate to your panic as they approach me - I just try and stay away.
And I did like the playfulness in this one - oh my! :)

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

217 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 18, 2008

Author

Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen
Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen

Passionate kisses of a mind gone wild, NJ



About
My name is Rayne and I have been writing since high school. I took a long vacation from writing, and slowly starting to come back into it again. I admit that I am not the greatest writer, I'm just doi.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..