Last Night

Last Night

A Poem by Closed Account

Last night, i couldn't sleep.

All i could think about was you, and your perfect smile. The way you can brighten any room without knowing how much it means to the people around you, especially me.

You and the way you always know what to say, and it makes everything okay again.

You may not know, but you are the most wonderful guy on the planet. You can say that you aren't as much as you want, but you'll always be perfect to me.

Even though I didn't sleep, I had the best night ever, just thinking of you.

© 2009 Closed Account


Author's Note

Closed Account
please tell me what you think. It's not that good, but still, please tell me if you like it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I have had a night or two in my life where I couldn't sleep because I was thinking about a guy. This is a cute tribute to new love (or young love). You say it very simply, without being mushy or obsessive. It's just right.

Posted 14 Years Ago


It was truly sweet and touching to the soul. I would like to go on record for saying that , whomever this may have been written about is a very lucky person. It is rare to find someone who cares for another in this manner, especially enough to put it to paper. Your words are beautiful, and they flow like a river from the beginning to the end. Thank you for sharing. I love it!

Posted 14 Years Ago


that was a relly sweet poem, and i relly liked it!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Simple and sweet, that is the purest emotions from the heart... I like this alot.

Posted 14 Years Ago


i like it, it has way more power and emotion in it than mine, good jod bells!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 14, 2009
Last Updated on May 14, 2009


Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..