The Lunar Experience

The Lunar Experience

A Story by Lino Rie
"

What else is there to describe. I think I might turn this into a book.

"
"It happened again last night. The voices telling me to look at it. I was so tempted this time but I know what happens and I don't what it to happen again. The experience of the moons embrace is invigorating...and...life changing. The first time it happened I lost all I had and now I have nothing else to lose, but I don't want to lose my self to them. Still, the moons embrace always gets it's wolf and there is one in each generation. The only thing they can do is pray that the hunters don't find their family. For when they do they will draw the wolf out. I only pray that they will never find me. They use those of us who can experience the moon's embrace. They want us to give or self in to them so they may find what's so special about us so they may change them selves. That was a cause of the werewolf plague that could be passed on to those who can't experience the moon's embrace. Luckily the plague is at rest for now and no new what the humans call werewolves have appeared.
I hate how the new age has tied us to those they call werewolves. It is not my fault that I am what I am. I never choose to embrace the lunar call but I am plagued to be a Lunar Puerum. There is nothing I can do but write my experience in a journal so that when my time has come to leave the human world those who experience the moon's embrace may control there urges to look at it. For when you do It will be the end for your loved ones."

I finish writing in my Journal and put it away. I must keep this a secret or they will find me and...no. I wont let it happen. I've died my hair, bought colored contacts, and made a fake ID so that they will never find me. I pull my fake, jet black, hair into a ponytail and put in the green contacts. 
" Lora your going to miss your first day of school." My fake name. I wish I could say that that was my mother but it's only my friend's. The only other person I can trust to help me keep my identity hidden. All I can do for him is make sure I never look at it. I can't promise but if I ever embrace the lunar call of the moon's embrace I will protect him no matter what. 
"I'll be there in a minute!" I straighten out my outfit and run off to the bus and pray the lunar eclipse today will leave me alone.

© 2013 Lino Rie


Author's Note

Lino Rie
So what do all you think.( I have changed it)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

You have a great start to a story here. It's catching and pulls the reader to wonder what may happen next. It sets a great stage, both in idea but in description as well. There was a typo... "wright" should be "write" (line 13) Other than that It was great!

Keep on inking!
Aaron

Posted 10 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I love it! :) I'm kinda confused why you've underlined some things though..?? What is the reason for the underlined words??

Posted 10 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Lino Rie

10 Years Ago

Because they are important words.
So far its good. Definitely try to make a story out of it. Just make sure to mind your spelling and grammar!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Interesting story idea. You should write it. Also, you kept saying "use" instead of "us". Overall, I'd like to read more.

Posted 10 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

You have a great start to a story here. It's catching and pulls the reader to wonder what may happen next. It sets a great stage, both in idea but in description as well. There was a typo... "wright" should be "write" (line 13) Other than that It was great!

Keep on inking!
Aaron

Posted 10 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

This is really good! :D I think you should turn it into a book! :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

493 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on May 24, 2013
Last Updated on May 28, 2013

Author

Lino Rie
Lino Rie

Williams, MN



About
I'm a girl who has little confidence and almost no talent. I'm 19 and have long blonde hair and blue eyes. My fears include: spiders, needles, not doing things right, disappointing others, and be.. more..

Writing
I am... I am...

A Poem by Lino Rie



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Numb Numb

A Poem by RainDancer1997